Mountain West Network is an online media streaming platform since 2012. It brings to you live sports and on-demand sports content. Previously, Mountain West Network was awarded three consecutive Emmy Awards from 2014 to 2016. This is because of their technological advancement. Mountain West Network also hosts Conference Championships. The network is widely popular in over 179 countries. Let’s learn more about Mountain West Network on Roku.
What’s on Mountain West Network?
The Mountain West Network hosts two Athletic conferences of twelve teams. The Mountain conference has six teams. They are Air Force, Boise State, Colorado State, New Mexico, Utah State, and Wyoming. While the West has Fresno State, Hawaii, Nevada, San Diego State, San Jose State, and UNLV. Popular Mountain West Network football matches are streamed on ESPN, ABC, and FS1.
How to Add Mountain West Network on Roku
Since the Mountain West Network is available in the Channel Store, you can add the app directly to your Roku TV.
1. From your Roku TV home screen, select Streaming Channels.
2. Now, scroll down and select Search Channels.
3. Then, from the virtual keyboard, enter Mountain West Conference TV and search for it.
4. Next, choose the Mountain West Conference TV from the search result.
5. From the app description page, select the Add Channel button.
6. Select OK from the prompt displayed on the screen.
7. Now, select the Go to Channel option to launch the Mountain West Conference TV app.
8. Sign in with your subscription account.
9. Then, you can choose any sports event to watch on your Roku TV.
Alternative Method – How to Stream Mountain West Network on Roku
The Mountain West Network is in a broadcast partnership with Stadium. Therefore, with the Stadium channel on Roku, you will get Mountain West Network. The Stadium is an online stadium that hosts sports events 24/7. You can watch baseball, basketball, soccer and other sports at Stadium. So, let’s install Stadium on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to it.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option on your home screen.
3. Under Streaming Channels, select the Search Channel option on your screen.
4. Type and search for the Stadium channel using the on-screen keyboard.
5. The search results appear on the screen. Select the Stadium channel from the list.
6. From the overview page, click on the Add Channel option.
7. Now, the channel starts to download. Wait a few minutes for the download to complete.
8. Finally, press on OK.
Alternative ways to stream Mountain West Network on Roku
We can access Stadium on different service providers like Sling TV, fuboTV, and YouTube TV.
Sling TV brings to you two different channel line-ups, Sling Blue and Sling Orange. These base packages have $35 per month. The Stadium Channel is available on both thee packages.
fuboTV is the best place for Roku or sports lovers. It has your favorite channels on its base pack. However, to access Stadium, get a Fubo Extra add-on to the base subscription. And the base plan will cost you $69.99 per month.
YouTube TV is the best service provider from Google. It streams 70 channels at $64.99 every month. Additionally, get a Sports Plus Pack of $10.99 and stream Stadium on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Mountain West Network is available on the Channel Store.
No, you need to pay for a subscription to access the Mountain West Network.