Global TV is the top among the most viewed private terrestrial television network. It has a wide variety of movies, originals, TV shows, News Show (Global News) and entertainment shows mostly in English. Global TV also provides a Live stream of almost all TV service providers. Also, you can watch Live TV on Roku with the Global TV app. Moreover, Global TV was available for almost all streaming devices and networks. It was added to the Roku channel store in the middle of 2019, which was developed by Tulix systems. Let’s jump into the process of how to add and activate Global TV on Roku.
Global TV show list
Global TV has a great collection of international movies, TV shows, and entertainment shows. Also, the library gets added to new movies and shows on a regular basis (daily or weekly). Some of the popular shows are listed below
- 2020 | fall preview
- Global comedy
- Hot ones
- Game On
- The Morning Show
- The Titan games
- Big Brother Canada
- NCIS and many more
How to Add Global TV On Roku?
1: Turn on the Roku device-connected TV.
2: Press the Home button on Roku remote to view the Roku menu.
3: Select Streaming Channels from the home screen.
4: Select Search Channels and search for Global TV using the virtual keyboard.
5: Click on Add Channel to add to the channel list.
6: Now, the Global TV channel will be added to your streaming device.
How to Activate Global TV on Roku?
To unlock and have access to all content and streaming Live TV, you need to activate Global TV.
1: After adding the Global TV, select Go to Channel to launch it.
2: You can see the activation code generated at the bottom of the screen.
3: Now, Open the Activation page https://watch.globaltv.com/activate on your desktop or mobile
4: Enter the activation code and click Continue
5: Now, Global TV has been activated and can stream any channel on the big screen.
Alternative Method – Add Global TV on Roku
By following the steps below, you can add the Global TV to your Roku directly from the web.
1. Launch your PC and open your browser. Next, search for Roku Channel Store.
2. Select Roku Channel Store Official Website from the search results.
3. Click on Sign In and enter your Roku account details.
4. Enter Global TV on the Search channels bar and choose the Global TV app from the list of suggestions.
5. Select Add Channels to add Global TV on your streaming device.
6. Then, complete the activation process and stream your favorites with Global TV.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror Global TV on Roku
If you already have the Global TV app installed on your Smartphones, you can easily mirror the app to your Roku TV. But first, you need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror Global TV from Android Smartphone
1. Launch the Global TV app on your Android Smartphone. If you haven’t installed the Global TV app, you can install the app from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, ensure that you have connected your Roku TV and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. After that, open the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Now, your Android Smartphone will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
5. Go to the Global TV app and sign in to your account.
6. Finally, you can choose any category to mirror to your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Global TV from iOS Smartphone
Connect your iOS Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku device. Then, you can follow the step-by-step procedure below to mirror the Global TV app to your streaming device.
1. From the App Store, install the Global TV app.
2. After installing the Global TV app, launch it and sign in to your account.
3. Now, swipe up or down on your iOS Smartphone to open the Control Center.
4. On the Control Center, tap on the Screen mirroring icon.
5. Once your Roku device appears on the list of available devices, select it.
6. Go back to the Global TV app, and it will be mirrored to your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Global TV from PC
1. Launch any web browser on your PC.
2. Then, visit the official website of Global TV.
3. Next, sign in to your account.
4. Choose any of your favorite content and play it.
5. After that, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
6. From the right pane, choose your Roku device.
7. Go back to the Global TV webpage and mirror its content to your Roku TV.
Yes, the global TV app is available on your streaming device.
Yes, Global TV is free to add and access on your streaming device.
You can install the Global TV app directly from the Channel Store.