Roku has quite a good collection of movie channels. You can find many popular streaming services like Netflix, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu. All of these bring you blockbuster and classic movies with a small subscription. However, Movieland.TV is a subscription-free streaming service. It has a library of classic as well as popular movies streaming for free. So let’s add and stream Movieland.TV on Roku.
What’s on Movieland.Tv?
Movieland.TV is a free movie library for movie lovers on Roku. It has a collection of movies of different genres. The movie genres on Movieland.Tv include.
- Action movies
- Western Movies
- Comedy films
- Adventure movies
- Horror movies
- Film Noir
- Black & White movies
Apart from this, find documentaries from great creators like Cary Grant, James Stewart, Elizabeth Taylor, and John Wayne. Popular movies on Movieland.TV includes Gone with the Wind, The Omega Man, Ben Hur, and Planet of the Apes.
How to Add Movieland.Tv on Roku?
The Movieland.TV on Roku is the best destination for free classic movies. So, follow these steps and get access to Movieland.TV on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Select the Streaming Channels options on the home page.
3. Choose the Search Channel option from the menu.
4. Search for the Movieland.TV channel using the virtual keyboard.
5. Select the Movieland.TV channel from the suggestions.
6. Click on Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
7. Finally, click on the OK button when the download is over.
8. Launch the Movieland.TV channel from the home screen.
9. Start streaming your favorite classic and blockbuster movies.
If you are a movie lover on Roku, then add Movieland.TV on Roku. You will definitely love the titles on this channel. Watch movies like Soylent Green and The 10 Commandments. This channel doesn’t ask you to subscribe. Unlock the library of your favorite films with Movieland.Tv on Roku. Enjoy great movies with the Movieland.Tv channel on your device.