myTuner Radio app, also known as myTuner, is an online FM and radio streaming app founded in 2010 by a development company in Portugal. As of 2020, it has a subscriber base of 40 million over 200 countries. It is available for all OS and all kinds of devices such as smartphones, tablets, PCs, and smartwatches. So in this article, we guide you on how to install and stream myTuner Radio on Roku.
myTuner has over 50,000+ radio stations to stream in its app, thus covering all the famous radio stations of over 200 countries. You can follow your favorite shows and choose the category to list the available radio stations on the particular category to listen to. It also has a background playing option while using other apps; you can listen non-stop.
How to Stream myTuner Radio on Roku?
1. Turn on the Roku device and press the Home button.
2. In the Home screen, select Streaming Channels.
3. Under the Streaming Channels section, select the Search Channels.
4. In the search box, type myTuner Radio using the on-screen keyboard and press the OK button on remote.
5. In the search list, select Radio by myTuner app.
6. Click Add channel to download and install the app on Roku.
7. Now go back to Roku Home and click on the Radio by myTuner channel.
8. Start listening to hundred’s of Radio channels for free with a stable internet connection.
How to Sign Up for myTuner Account
myTuner is a 100% free stream Radio channels app where users must install them on any of their devices and start listening to their favorite Radio channels instantly. But if you sign in and use the app, you can save your favorite channels, and your playing history will also be saved, which might be helpful for you the next time you use the app.
1. Visit the myTuner website and click SIGN IN in the upper right corner.
2. In the popup window, click Register.
3. Enter your email, password, DOB, etc. and click Register button.
4. Now your myTuner account has been created successfully.
Related: How to Listen To Radio.com on Roku?
If you are looking for a non-stop 24×7 Radio channel to stream on your smart TV, then there are no similar apps that can give all the premium features like myTuner radio for free. In the above article, we teach you the best possible steps to install and stream the myTuner channel on Roku. If you face any issues during installation, do share them with us in the comment section below.