Nashville Country TV on Roku is the place where you can meet up-and-coming Country Music artists. It has a collection of Country Music videos, interviews of artists, and podcasts. The 24/7 broadcast on Nashville Country TV is Country music. The main aim of the network is to provide Country music to all fans around the world on different platforms. The Nashville Country TV is on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PCs, smartphones, and Android TV.
What’s on Nashville Country Music?
Nashville Country Music mainly streams county music videos in it. Additionally, you can listen to certain podcasts on the network as well as interviews with the artists. Also, it features new artists and exists as a platform for them to have viewers. Apart from this, it also airs programs including cooking, Paranormal activity, investigation, and concerts.
How to Stream Nashville Country TV on Roku?
We can get the Nashville Country TV application from the Roku Channel Store. Let’ add it on Roku.
1. Initially, turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to it.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option on your home screen.
3. Now, select the Search Channels option from the menu on your screen.
4. Next, type and search for Nashville Country TV on the search bar.
5. The search results appear on the screen. Select the Nashville Country TV channel from the list.
6. From the overview page, click on the Add Channel option.
7. Now, the channel starts to download. Wait a few minutes for the download to complete.
8. Finally, press on the OK.
With the channel on Roku, you can now stream the contents on the Nashville Country TV.
Alternate Method: Screen Mirroring
We can access Country Music TV on their website. So, using any web browser, we can watch Country Music TV. Let’s screen mirror this website from PCs on Roku.
1. Firstly, turn on your devices and then connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Secondly, navigate to and select the Settings option on your home screen.
3. Select the System option from the menu.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. From the menu, choose the Prompt option. This will prompt you each time before mirroring other devices on Roku.
6. On your Windows PC, right-click on your desktop screen and choose the Display settings option.
7. Next, scroll down and select the Connect to a Wireless Display.
8. Now, a sidebar pops up on your screen, choose your Roku Player from here.
Note: Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network to screen mirror or else your device name won’t show up.
9. Next, on your Roku device, select the Allow option.
10. Now, you can see that your PC screen is mirrored on the TV.
11. From a web browser on your PC, visit the Nashville Country TV website.
12. Finally, play the country music videos on Roku.
We have discussed the different ways to stream Nashville County TV on Roku. If you are interested in Country Music, Nashville Country TV is the right pick for you. Listen to a lot of new Country music artists on Roku. Apart from country music, Nashville Country TV has a whole package of entertaining shows for you in stock.