|Yes | Add Channel
|Movies & TV
|What You Can Watch on Paramount Plus
|Movies, TV Shows & Live TV
|$5.99/month (Base Subscription)
Paramount Plus is a subscription-based service where users can get access to thousands of movies, TV shows, and live TV channels on Roku TV. Since the application is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, you can easily install the app. Apart from the direct installation, you can also AirPlay the Paramount+ content on your Roku TV from your iPhone. With the Paramount Plus app, users can stream some of the super-hit TV shows, like Yellowstone, Rabbithole, etc., on Roku. In addition to this, users can also watch live Sports like Football, Soccer, etc.
In this guide, we have explained the steps to stream movies and TV shows of Paramount+ via Roku TV.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Roku
Before downloading the Paramount Plus app on Roku, you must subscribe to its premium account by visiting Paramount Plus’s official website. The subscription price of Paramount Plus starts from $5.99 per month, and you can purchase its yearly plan to save money.
1. Turn on Roku and press the Home button on your remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels from the left pane.
3. Next, navigate to Search Channels and select it.
4. Type Paramount Plus using the virtual keyboard and search for it.
5. Choose Paramount Plus from the suggestion list.
6. Click on Add channel and wait until the channel gets added.
7. Click on Go to Channel option to launch Paramount Plus.
8. Click on Sign in and enter your Paramount Plus account credentials to access all the content on Paramount Plus.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Roku
Users can watch Paramount Plus on Roku by either signing in to their account directly using Paramount + credentials or by activating it on their Roku device.
1. Launch the Paramount Plus app installed on your Roku device.
2. Click on the Sign In option.
3. Now, select either On my TV or On the Web option.
4. If you have chosen On My TV, then you are required to just enter your Paramount Plus credentials and click on Sign In to get into your account directly.
5. But, if you have chosen On the Web, then a website (https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/roku/) along with an activation code gets displayed on your Roku-connected TV.
6. Open the website on a browser and sign in to your Paramount + account.
7. After this, enter the activation code in the required field and click on Activate.
8. Now, the Paramount + account on your Roku will get activated. The Paramount+ app on Roku refreshes and takes you into your account.
9. Now, you can start watching your favorite movies and TV shows on your Roku.
How to AirPlay Paramount Plus on Roku
If you can’t install the Paramount Plus app on your Roku device, you can access the AirPlay method to stream the Paramount Plus content without installing the app. To do this, you must enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device.
1. Open the App Store on your smartphone and search for the Paramount Plus app.
2. Locate the official Paramount Plus app and hit the Get button on the App Store to install the app on your iPhone/iPad.
3. Connect your Roku to a WIFI where your iPhone is connected.
4. Now, launch the Paramount Plus app and log in with your credentials.
5. Play your favorite content and open the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad.
6. Select the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
7. Now, play the Paramount Plus content on the iPhone and watch it on the TV.
To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription, highlight the Paramount Plus app and click the asterisk button. Then, navigate to Manage Subscription and select Cancel Subscription.
The app crashes on your Roku may be due to internet and technical reasons. To resolve it, try the basic troubleshooting methods like restarting your Roku device, Updating the App, Uninstalling and Reinstalling the app, or Updating your Roku OS to its latest version.
Paramount Plus freezing/not loading issues can be fixed by checking your internet connection, restarting/updating the app, or contacting Roku customer support through their website.