Paramount Plus or Paramount+ is the rebranded and extended version of CBS All Access. From March 4, 2021, Paramount Plus will replace the CBS All Access platform. It will provide access to stream movies, documentaries, TV shows, news, CBS local stations, sporting events, and Paramount+ originals. You can find nearly 50+ original series and 2,500 movies in this service. Also, you can watch Yellowstone on Roku with Paramount Plus. The following section will show you the procedure to install and stream Paramount Plus on Roku streaming devices.
Sign up for Paramount Plus
Before installing the channel, you have to sign up for Paramount Plus. There are two plans available on Paramount plans. The ad-supported one costs $5.99/month, and the ad-free version costs $9.99/month. Both the plans will carry the same library on-demand originals and library content. But, access to CBS local stations and sports content is available only in the higher tier.
If you have already purchased CBS All Access, you can use the same login data to access the media content.
On the other hand, you can also sign up for Paramount Plus for free if you have an existing cable subscription. But, it will limit your access to media content. For example, you can watch only the live stream of local CBS stations.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku
Paramount Plus is available as a standalone channel for Roku. Just visit the channel store to install this app.
The following method is also applicable to TVs running on Roku OS. It includes TCL Roku TV, Hisense Roku TV, Sharp Roku TV, and many more.
 Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the Search Channels.
 Next, select Search Channels and use the on-screen virtual keyboard to type Paramount Plus. After that, search for Paramount Plus.
 Select Paramount+ from the search results and hit the Add Channel menu on its info screen.
 After installing the channel, click Go to Channel to launch it.
 Hit the Sign-in menu and configure your login credentials to access the media content.
Alternative Way to Get Paramount Plus on Roku
There is another way to add Paramount Plus on Roku. You can use the browser on PC to add this channel on Roku effortlessly.
 Launch a browser on your PC or smartphone and visit channelstore.roku.com.
 Hit the Sign In option on the top right corner and log in with the Roku account that you configured on the device.
 Search for Paramount+ channel and choose it from the search results.
 Click +Add Channel to add it to your Roku.
 Now, launch the Roku device, and the newly added Paramount Plus will be available on your Roku.
Alternative Method – Stream Paramount Plus on Roku
With the Paramount Plus app’s availability on Android and iOS Smartphones, you can easily mirror the Paramount Plus app to Roku. Also, your Roku device-connected TV supports screen mirroring. But you must enable the screen mirroring on Roku to mirror your smartphones to Roku.
Screen Mirror Paramount Plus from Android Smartphones
Connect your Android smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Get the Paramount Plus app on your Android smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, connect your Android smartphone with the same wifi network connection as Roku.
3. Then, launch the Paramount Plus app and sign in to your subscription account.
4. After that, pull down the Notification Panel and select Cast from it.
5. Next, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Then, go back to the Paramount Plus app and mirror its content to Roku device-connected TV.
Screen Mirror Paramount Plus from iOS Smartphone
Enable the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Go to the App Store and install the Paramount Plus app.
2. Next, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
Note: Your Roku device will only be visible if it is connected to the same wifi network as the Android smartphone.
4. After that, launch the Paramount Plus app. Enter your subscription credentials to login into your account.
5. Now, choose any of your favorite content to watch on your Roku device-connected TV.
Screen Mirror Paramount Plus to Roku from PC
1. On your PC, open a web browser.
2. Next, input the official website of Paramount Plus and visit it.
3. Sign in with your subscription credentials.
4. Choose any of your favorite content and play it.
5. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
6. On the right pane, choose your Roku device.
7. Now, go back to the Paramount Plus web page and mirror its content to your TV.
Yes, you can get the Paramount Plus from the Channel Store.
Yes, the Paramount Plus is free to add on to Roku, but you need a subscription to access its content.