Pinterest is a social media platform that lets you pin your ideas. The posts on Pinterest include pictures, recipes, fashion and styling tips, and other ideas. Each post on Pinterest is known as a Pin, and there are over billions of pins on Pinterest. With a Pinterest account, you can see pins and save them on your boards. The app lets you choose contents of your taste and recommends them to you as well. Furthermore, you can search for pins on the search bar to view more pins. The Pins may be images, videos, or products. If you are a Roku user and planning to view Pinterest on Roku, then here are the ways.
Pinterest on Roku
Pinterest has apps for Android and iOS devices. You can always access Pinterest without an app on your browser. In other words, we can access Pinterest on the web browsers of phones and PCs. However, when it comes to Roku, Pinterest doesn’t have an app. So we need to mirror our PCs and phones with Roku. Let’s learn more about the same.
From Android phones
1. Turn on your TV and connect to your Roku device. Make sure that you connect your Roku device and phone to the same Wi-Fi network to enable mirroring.
2. Go to the Home Screen of the Roku device.
3. From the side bar of your screen, scroll down and choose the Settings option.
4. Under Settings, select the System option.
5. Next, choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Next choose the Prompt option. You can also choose the Always Allow option as well.
7. On your Android phone, open the Settings menu and then the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
8. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
9. Next, select your Roku Player from the list of devices. Click on the Start Now button on the pop-up.
10. Next, on your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
11. Now, your connection is made. Open your Pinterest app on your phone and stream it on TV.
If you have Pinterest app on your smartphone, then with this method, you can watch the content on the TV.
To screen mirror Pinterest from the PCs, follow these steps.
Before proceeding, follow the step 1 to 6 from the above section and enable screen mirroring on your Roku. After enabling, continue with the below steps:
1. Right click on your desktop screen and choose Display settings option.
2. Next, scroll down to and select the Connect to a Wireless Display.
Alternatively, you can also choose the Connect to a Wireless Display option from the Notification sidebar as well.
3. Now, a sidebar pops upon your screen, choose your Roku Player from here.
4. Next, on your Roku device, select the Allow option.
5. Next, from the web browser, visit Pinterest website and Log In to your account.
Related: Facebook on Roku
Pinterest is one of those apps that can help you develop ideas. With billions of pins to inspire you, Pinterest remains iconic. Furthermore, Pinterest helps you develop your business by showcasing your products. On an estimate, Pinterest has around 200 million users, and it is a better marketplace for you. It would have been a lot better if Pinterest had a Roku app, which might even happen later.