Pinterest is a social media platform used by millions of people across the world. Pinterest’s uniqueness lies in the fact that it allows users to create boards & post images on topics they are interested in, like cooking, home decor, fashion, apparel, and whatnot. Users with similar interests can take inspiration from those posts and share their comments there. At present, the Pinterest app is unavailable on the Roku channel store. But an alternative way exists. You can get Pinterest on Roku by screen mirroring it from different devices like Smartphones and PCs.
How Much is Pinterest on Roku
Pinterest is free-to-use. By signing up for free, you can access boards, pin images, and other additional features.
Pinterest also provides a service called Pinterest Business, another free-of-charge service offering analytics, insights, and the ability to run ads and promote your business.
What’s on Pinterest
- Pinterest allows users to create boards to save & organize their ideas.
- Using the search feature, users can explore a lot of ideas.
- Users can Pin/Bookmark favorite images, videos, and products to their accounts.
- With Pinterest, users can sell products and promote their businesses.
How to Sign Up for Pinterest
2. Click on Sign up provided at the top-right corner.
3. Now, enter your e-mail id, password, and DOB in the signup screen. Then, click Continue to create your Pinterest account.
TIP: You can also use your Facebook or Google account also to sign up for Pinterest
4. You’ll be asked to choose your gender, language, interests, etc, on the following pages.
5. Afterward, go to the e-mail you used for your Pinterest account.
6. Look for the confirmation e-mail sent from Pinterest.
7. After confirmation, your Pinterest account will get created successfully. You can use these account credentials to log in and access it on any device.
Ways to Use Pinterest on Roku
As already mentioned, Pinterest can be accessed on Roku through screen mirroring. The following are the devices that support Pinterest in web & app form.
Before we start to screen mirroring, there are a few prerequisites that we need to take care of. They are:
- Connect your Roku and the other screen mirroring device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Enable the screen mirroring option on your Roku device.
- Install the Pinterest app on your Android/iOS device and sign in to your respective account.
Screen Mirror Pinterest on Roku from Android Device
1. After installing the Pinterest app on your Android device, open it.
2. Now, turn on the Cast feature. You can find that feature on the Notification panel or your mobile’s Settings.
3. After turning on the Cast feature, a list of devices gets displayed.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list and get it connected.
5. At last, go back to the Pinterest app and start browsing.
6. Whatever content you see on the Pinterest app gets displayed on your Roku-connected TV simultaneously.
Screen Mirror Pinterest on Roku from iPhone
1. On your iOS device, launch the Pinterest app.
2. Sign in to your Pinterest account as needed.
3. Go to the Control Center and enable the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select your Roku device and get it connected.
5. Start browsing Pinterest content on your Roku-connected TV from your iPhone/iPad.
Screen Mirror Pinterest on Roku from Mac
1. Turn on your Mac and connect it to the internet.
2. Now, open Control Center on your Mac and click on the Screen Mirroring option.
3. Now, choose your Roku device name and connect to it.
4. Then, launch a web browser and visit Pinterest’s website.
5. Sign in to your Pinterest account, and start viewing its content on your Mac & Roku parallelly.
Screen Mirror Pinterest on Roku from Windows PC
1. Power on your Windows device and connect it to the internet.
2. Click the Windows + K shortcut on the keyboard.
3. A pop-up appears displaying the list of available devices for casting. Choose your Roku from the list.
4. After a successful connection, open the Pinterest website on a browser.
5. Sign in if required and start looking for any Pinterest content on your PC and Roku concurrently.
Frequently Asked Questions
As Pinterest is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store, you can try Screen Mirroring the Pinterest app from an Android/iOS device or the Pinterest website from your Windows/Mac PC.
Yes. Pinterest is totally a free-to-use platform.