Pokémon is a very popular animated television series. This Japanese Anime series was premiered in 1997 in Tokyo. It is licensed by The Pokémon Company International. Pokémon stands short for Pocket Monsters and is created by Takeshi Shudo. It has around 1148 episodes in 24 seasons. However, Pokémon is now very popular and streams on different platforms and languages. In that context, you can watch Pokémon on Netflix. Additionally, you can watch it on Pokémon TV on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android devices, and iOS devices.
What’s on Pokémon TV?
With the Pokémon TV app, you can stream all the episodes of Pokémon. Let’s look at the features of the Pokémon TV app.
- It streams the Pokémon anime, movies, and special animated features.
- You can access the Pokémon TV account on different devices.
- The Pokémon Trainer Club account will save your progress of episodes on all devices.
- Furthermore, you can save episodes offline to view without Wi-Fi.
- Also, get notified when new episodes are added.
How to Add Pokémon TV on Roku?
Roku has the Pokémon TV app in its Channel Store. Let’s add it on Roku.
1. Turn on your Television and then connect the Roku device.
2. Choose the Streaming Channel option from your home screen.
3. From the menu, select the Search Channel option.
4. Search for Pokémon TV using the virtual keyboard.
5. From the search results, choose Pokémon TV.
6. Further, select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK.
With this, you have added the Pokémon TV on Roku. Stream all episodes of your favorite seasons on Pokémon TV.
Related: Best Anime Channels on Roku
Pokémon TV is the right destination for you to watch Pokémon. It brings to movies and episodes of the series. The app has a simple interface, making it easy to use. Also, the episodes and seasons are properly organized to access. Further, Pokémon TV keeps track of your views. Additionally, it recommends and alerts you about new videos. Enjoy your time streaming Pokémon TV on Roku.