Team Body Project is an on-demand workout channel with over 400+ cardio, circuit, and boxing workout tutorials for any age, men and women. It also has 40 proven health and workout programs with over 3000+ positive Trust Pilot reviews. You can access them on any of your devices, and even you can download offline and watch them later without an internet connection. Here in the below article, we learn how to stream Team Body Project on Roku.
Roku is a media streaming device, and you can connect it to your TV. It will be helpful during workouts. You just turn on and switch to the Team Body Project channel, and so you can start the workout by watching the TV. Also, you will get clearer moves better than watching them on your smartphones and tablets.
How to Install Team Body Project on Roku?
1. Turn on the Roku device and press Home button on remote.
2. In the left menu, select Streaming Channels.
3. Now select Search Channels to open the search screen.
4. With the help of remote, type Team Body Project and click OK.
5. Select the Team Body Project channel to proceed to installation.
6. Click Add channel to download and install the channel on your device.
7. Now click on the Go to channel button to launch the channel.
8. Log in to your Team Body Project account and start watching the workout on your Roku TV.
How to Sign up for Team Body Project?
1. Go to Team Body Project website on your favourite browser
2. In the home page, click Get started for free button.
3. Fill in the registration form and click Sign up button.
4. If you sign up for a new account, you will get access to premium for the first week.
Related: Les Mills On-Demand on Roku
The above steps are required to install and stream the Team Body Project channel on your Roku device. If you’re looking for a free app that really works to lose fat and keeps your body in shape, this channel will be the best choice. Try premium for free, and if you want, you can proceed with paid subscription plans or use the free content.