Redd Bull TV is a sports streaming platform that offers its content in various categories. You can watch adventure videos as well as sports. Some of the events you can watch using the Red Bull TV are Cliff Diving, UCI Mountain Bike World Championship, aerobatic flying, Drift racing, Kitesurfing, Mountain Bike racing, and other events. In addition, you can stream the Red Bull TV on Roku easily as it is available in the channel store.
Is Red Bull TV Free
Yes, Red Bull TV offers all the content available on it for free. You only need to create a free account on Red Bull TV to access the content on it. To create a free account, visit the official website of Red Bull TV.
How to Add Red Bull TV on Roku
1. Firstly, press the Home button on your remote and go to the Roku home screen.
2. Make sure to connect your Roku device to wifi.
3. On the home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels option from the left pane.
4. Go to the Search Channels option and search for Red Bull TV.
5. From the suggestion list, select Red Bull TV.
6. Next, hit the Add Channel button and add the Red Bull TV channel.
7. Once the channel is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. On the next screen, click on the Add Channel button to launch Red Bull TV.
9. Sign In with your Red Bull TV account and stream and enjoy streaming your favorites on Roku.
Alternative Method – Add Red Bull TV on Roku
With the Roku mobile app on your Android or iOS device, you can easily add channels to Roku.
1. Open the Roku app on your Android or iOS device and accept the terms and conditions.
2. Next, tap the Devices tab from the bottom of the screen.
3. After that, ensure that you have connected your Roku and Android or iOS device to the same wifi network.
4. Once your Roku device appears on the screen of the Roku app, select it.
5. After a successful connection, tap on the Channels tab below your connected Roku device.
6. Click on the Channel Store tab.
7. Next, search and choose the Red Bull TV app from the search result.
8. Tap on the Add Channel button, and the request will be processed in 24 hours.
9. If you want the channel immediately, update your Roku firmware.
After that, you can launch the Red Bull TV from your channel’s list and start to stream your favorites.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can’t find Red Bull TV on DirecTV.
No, Red Bull TV is unavailable on YouTube.