Are you looking for a service that narrates exhilarating stories on Roku in first-class quality? If so, you are likely to choose Reelz Now. With Reelz Now on Roku, which was once available as Reelz Channel, you can get exposed to movies that focus on intriguing and unrevealed true cop stories. You can even dive into the lives of infamous serial killers through their specials, mini & crime series. As of now, the service is available for streaming only in the United States. Since it is a cable channel, you need to hold any cable and satellite subscription to get in touch with all its spine-tingling content on Roku.
How Much is Reelz Now on Roku?
As already mentioned, using a subscription to any TV provider, you can access the Reelz Now channel on Roku. Some of the providers that offer Reelz Now are:
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
You can purchase the subscription from any TV provider and use the credentials to sign in to your Reelz Now account on its official website.
What’s on Reelz Now?
- You can watch shows under different categories like documentaries, biography, and investigation.
- It allows up to 5 active streams.
- It carries the most popular documentary series, Autopsy: The Last Hours of.., and adopted shows like Cops and Jail.
- Apart from gripping crime stories, it also offers heartfelt stories of victims like The Price of Fame and Murder Made Me Famous.
- New shows are updated on the platform on a frequent basis.
How to Add Reelz Now on Roku
1. Select the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
2. Next, choose the Search Channels option.
3. Use the on-screen keys to search for the Reelz Now channel.
4. From the search result, choose the Reelz Now channel.
5. Now, select the + Add Channel button to add Reelz Now to Roku.
6. Once the channel is added, select the OK button.
7. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Reelz NOW channel.
Alternate Way to Add Reelz Now on Roku
As the app is available on the Roku Channel Store website, you can download it directly without even turning on your Roku device. Here’s how to do it.
1. Go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Tap on the Sign in at the top right corner.
3. Log in to the website with your Roku credentials.
4. Locate the Search channels tab and enter Reelz Now.
5. Click on the Details button next to the app.
6. Tap on the +Add channel button on the details page to download and add the channel to the device.
Note: The Reelz Now app will be added to your Roku device within 24 hours. When you update your Roku firmware, the channel will be added to the device instantly.
How to Activate & Watch Reelz Now on Roku
Activating Reelz Now is necessary after adding the channel to your Roku device to access it. To do so, follow the upcoming procedure.
1. Launch the Reelz Now channel; You will get an activation code in the display along with the Reelz Now activation web page link. Note down the activation code.
2. Then visit the Reelz NOW activation webpage. [https://www.reelznow.com/activate].
3. Enter the activation code on the required field and click on the Activate button.
4. On the next screen, select your TV provider and sign in with your cable TV provider account.
5. Now, you have activated Reelz Now on your Roku device.
6. After that, you can watch live TV, movies, shows, and all other content available on the channel.
Alternative Ways to Watch Reelz Now on Roku
In addition to cable TV providers, you can watch Reelz Now on Roku with various streaming services. Some of the famous platforms are listed below for your notice.
Installing the DirecTV Stream on Roku will let you stream your favorite shows and movies on 3 concurrent out-of-home devices. You can also enjoy its content on unlimited devices on the home network. As the DirecTV Stream provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage, you can record any number of live TV programs that can be watched whenever you like.
By subscribing to the Entertainment plan of $74.99/ month, you get access to Reelz Now along with plenty of on-demand shows and 75+ channels.
Sling TV on Roku is a reasonably priced streaming service that you can consider for streaming live channels and on-demand content over the internet. You can record and save your favorite shows on the platform using its 50-hour cloud DVR storage. Be it movies or shows from different genres, Sling TV is likely to be the one-stop service for entertainment.
With all the existing plans of Sling (Orange, Blue, Sling Orange & Blue), you need to purchase a Hollywood Extra add-on for $5 per month to access Reelz Now.
Philo on Roku stands out from other streaming services for its reliable streaming experience and unlimited 1-year DVR. You can watch the service’s content on up to three different devices at the same time. The service streams live TV in 720p and on-demand in 1080p quality.
Purchase Philo’s base subscription plan of $25/ month and then upgrade to the Movies & More plan for an added $3 per month to watch Reelz Now.
Yes, Reelz Now is available on Roku. To add the channel, select Streaming Channels → Search Channels and then choose Reelz Now app. Then, click on + Add channel to add the channel on Roku.
The Reelz Now on Roku is free to download. But a subscription to participating cable TV providers is required to access it. Channel.
Yes, the Reelz Now channel is available on Xfinity.