Reelz Channel (shortened to Reelz) is one of America’s leading cable and satellite TV networks. Also, Reelz is one of the best Roku channels. It offers multiple entertainment content like Movies, TV shows, events, series, Miniseries, and many more. Even you can stream live TV with the Reelz channel on Roku. All you need is a cable or satellite TV subscription that offers the Reelz channel. So let’s see how to install and access the Reelz channel on Roku.
What’s on Reelz?
- Behind the Screams
- Breaking the Band
- Celebrity Damage Control
- CopyCat Killers
- Demons in the City of Angels
- Executed with Deborah Norville
- Fortune Fights
- The Price of Fame
- The Real Story of …
- Hollywood 911
- Hollywood Scandals
- How to Survive a Murder
- Murder in the Family with Geraldo Rivera
- Murder Made Me Famous
- Friends Speak
- Gangsters: America’s Most Evil
- Scandal Made Me Famous
- Autopsy: The Last Hours Of…
- Behind Closed Doors with Natalie Morales
- Celebrity Legacies
- Celebrity Page (formerly OK! TV)
- Charles Manson’s Bloodline
Is Reelz Free on Roku
Yes, the Reelz Channel is completely free to add on Roku. Even you can access the content offered by Reelz for free by signing in with participating cable TV providers like Verizon Fios, Spectrum, Xfinity, Optimum, DIRECTV, and Dish.
How to Get the Reelz Channel on Roku
There are two methods you can use to get the Reelz Channel on Roku. They are:
- Reelz – No sign-in required; free to watch the schedule on Reelz and preview all shows.
- Reelz NOW – Cable and Satellite TV subscription required.
Method 1 – Add Reelz on Roku
 Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
 From the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
 After that, navigate to the Search Channels option.
 Search for Reelz using the virtual keyboard.
 Select the Reelz Channel icon from the suggestion.
 Click on Add channel button from the channel description page.
 After that, select the OK button from the prompt.
 After adding the channel, click on Go to channel to launch Reelz.
 Now, you can check your program schedule and watch show previews on Reelz.
Method 2- Adding Reelz NOW on Roku
 Select the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
 Next, choose the Search Channel option.
 Use the On-screen keys to search for the Reelz NOW channel.
 From the search result, choose the Reelz NOW channel.
 Now, select the Add Channel button to add Reelz NOW to Roku.
 Once the channel is added, select the OK button.
 Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Reelz NOW channel.
Activate Reelz NOW on Roku
1. Once you launch the Reelz NOW channel, you will get an activation code, or click on the Sign in button to generate an activation code. Next, note the activation code down.
2. Visit the activation web page of Reelz NOW https://www.reelznow.com/activate
3. Enter the activation code on the required field and click on the Activate button.
4. Sign in with your cable TV provider account.
5. Now, you have activated Reelz NOW on your Roku device.
6. After that, you can watch all you can watch Live TV, movies, show, and all other content available on Reelz NOW on Roku.
The Reelz channel on Roku is accessible for free with the participating cable TV providers that offer the Reelz Channel.
Yes, the Reelz channel is on Xfinity.
Yes, you can watch the Reelz channel with streaming services like DirecTV Stream, Sling TV, and Philo.