Bravo is an online streaming application to watch live TV, new episodes, movies, hit series, and past seasonal episodes. You can access Bravo content by signing in with your TV subscription (cable or satellite TV). The TV networks included with Bravo are Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Verizon. In addition, you can create NBC universal profile to watch favorite shows and unlock all episodes for free. In addition to these, it offers various on-demand content from the NBC Universal networks. Bravo is a multi-platform supported app available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, and Fire TV. Let’s see how to add the Bravo app to the Roku.
Features of Bravo
- Offers 24/7 live streaming and access to the entire catalog whenever you want.
- Quick access to live and on-demand content from NBC Universal networks.
- Saves your place of watching; it helps to resume your watching later.
- Updated with new episodes and shows the day after they air on TV.
- Watch shows and filter them by network & genre while browsing.
How to Install and Stream Bravo App on Roku?
Bravo is one of the Roku native apps, so installing it directly from the Roku channel store is easy.
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Turn on your TV & Roku Player and make sure it is connected to the internet.
3. After that, you have to enter your Roku sign-in credentials to access the Roku streaming player on TV.
4. Go to the Roku Home page and scroll down to select the Streaming channels option. It will take you to the Roku Channel Store.
5. Head over to the search box and type Bravo. Select the Bravo app from the suggestion list.
6. Select Add channel and wait for a few minutes. The app will begin to download and install automatically on your Roku device.
7. Open the Bravo app and enjoy streaming its content on Roku.
Alternative Method – Add Bravo to Roku
1. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store on a web browser.
2. Then, sign in with your Roku account.
3. Next, use the search box to enter and search for Bravo.
4. Choose the Bravo channel from the search result.
5. Click on the Add Channel button. Next, update Roku, and the Bravo channel will be added immediately.
How to Activate Bravo App on Roku
1. Launch the Bravo app, and you will see an Activation code displayed on the screen.
2. Now, from any other device, open the web browser.
3. Enter the following URL in the search bar https://www.bravotv.com/link or https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate?brand=bravo and press Enter.
4. Now, the Bravo activation page is opened. Here enter the Activation code and click on Continue.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Activation process.
After completing these steps, you can play all the Bravo contents on Roku connected TV screen.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Bravo to Roku
Enable the Screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below to screen mirror the Bravo app to Roku from Android smartphone.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Search for the Bravo app and choose it from the search result.
3. Tap on the Install button, and the Bravo app will be installed within minutes.
Bravo app for Android smartphones: Google Play Store
4. Next, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Now, your Android smartphone will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
6. After that, launch the Bravo app and sign in with your account.
7. Choose and play any content to watch on your Roku device-connected TV.
How to Watch Bravo on Roku Without Cable?
Apart from streaming via the official channel, you can also stream Bravo via other streaming services as well. Here are the most commonly used streaming service providers:
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
- Hulu + Live TV
You can use Youtube TV on Roku as an alternative to stream Bravo on your TV. YouTube TV is available on the channel store, and you can add it to your device. The subscription costs 64.99$ a month, and you can stream Bravo along with 70+ channels. It is one of the best service providers with a free trial.
Sling TV is another alternative that lets you stream Bravo on your device. It has three different packages, and you can choose the one that contains the Bravo change. The subscription costs 35$ a month with a free trial as well. Sling TV on Roku is one of the best choices if you are looking for a service provider with a budget.
Hulu + Live TV
Another best streaming service provider with an excellent channel base is Hulu on Roku. For example, you can stream Bravo by installing Hulu on your Roku. The subscription costs $69.99 a month, and you can stream 75+ channels on your device. It also has a free trial if you subscribe for the first time.
Bravo channel is available officially on the Channel Store. You can install the application directly and activate it to stream the content on the TV.
If the Bravo app is not working, try to reinstall the app, reboot the device, log out and log in to Bravo again, clear the app cache, and try updating the app.