Roku is a streaming service that most people use, so we should have an active email ID to create a Roku account. It would greatly help to receive any notification or update on your Roku account. Most importantly, if you forgot your Roku account password, then you will receive the Reset Roku password link in your registered mail ID. So, it would secure the account and stop everyone from accessing the account.
Why Should you Reset your Roku Password?
Resetting the password helps you to create a new mail password to access back the Roku account. If you forget your password, you can reset it by the following method.
How to Reset the Roku Password [Using Login Credentials]
If you remember the login credentials to your Roku account but wish to reset your password for security reasons.
1. Go to Roku’s official website, and sign in using the associated credentials.
2. Now, click on the My Account tab, and scroll down to the Account information option.
3. Tap on the Update option, and proceed further by changing your Roku Account’s password.
4. Finally, click on the Save Changes option to replace the existing password with a new one.
Tips! In case you wish to cancel the Roku account, there is always an option to Delete your Roku account permanently.
How to Reset the Roku Password [Without Login Credentials]
1. First, open Google Chrome or any compatible browser on your device.
2. Go to Roku’s Official website, and click on the My Account option in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. You will be directed to Roku’s Sign-in page.
4. Under the Password and Email field, click the Forget Password option.
5. On the new page, it would ask for your email address associated with the Roku account.
Note: If you have forgotten your email address, Press the Home button > Settings > System > About. By doing so, you can view the associated email address.
6. Enter the email and click on the Submit button.
7. Doing so, you will get a reset password link on your mail ID.
8. Open the email and click on the Reset Password link given.
9. You will be directed to Roku’s page, asking us to enter the new password.
10. Enter your New password and Re-enter to verify it, then click on the Submit option.
11. After this process get’s over, the screen displays that your password has been reset successfully.
Click on login with activation. Visit the activation page & login and enter the code from the Roku channel on your TV and click Activate.
using your Roku remote, select settings > Network > Wireless > Set up new WiFi connection.