The Science channel was launched in 1996 by Discovery in the US, and later it was made accessible worldwide. As the name denotes, all of the shows and episodes are related to science. It was first aired on the Discovery Channel and then made available to all the Science channel users. All the videos are available in the Science Channel GO app, and you can install the app on all streaming devices, including Roku, Firestick, and smartphones as well.
The channel was running for more than 24+ years, and it has hundreds of TV shows to stream. Some famous shows include Alien encounters, Living with Dinosaurs, Myth Busters, NASA’s unexplained files, Wonders of the universe, Extreme machines, and Solar empire.
Features of Science Channel Go
- You can stream up to 1080p HD quality.
- It has closed captions for the entire contents.
- Search for your favorite shows and watch them instantly.
- Save your favorite episodes to the playlist and watch them later.
How to Install Science Channel GO on Roku?
1. Switch on the Roku device and press the Home button.
2. In the left menu, click on the Streaming Channels option.
3. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
4. Type Science Channel GO in the search box and press OK.
5. In the list of apps, select the Science Channel GO app.
6. On the next screen, click on the Add channel to install the channel.
7. Now tap Go to channel to open the Science Channel GO channel.
8. Activate and watch Science Channel GO shows and episodes on Roku.
How to Activate Science Channel Go on Roku?
1. Open the Science Channel GO app on your Roku device.
2. Click Activate Now button on the home screen.
3. Now go to https://www.sciencechannel.com/activate on your PC or smartphone browser.
4. Enter the activation code in the box and click on the Activate! button.
5. After few minutes, your channel will be activated on your TV.
Related: DiY Network on Roku
Science Channel GO is now added to your Roku device. Now you can watch your favorite shows on your Roku TV anytime without going through the above process as it is a one-time setup process. It is one of the best channels to keep yourself technically active. Science Go will be one of the best tech channels on your Roku.