E! or Entertainment Television is an American channel owned by NBCUniversal. The channel was launched in 1987 as Movie Time. It has a variety of shows, including reality shows and movies. E! has popular sister channels like CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, and Syfy. Apart from the US, E! is available in Canada, Australia, Israel, and Asia. There are a few ways to stream Entertainment Television (E!) on Roku. Let’s explore these ways to watch E!.
How to Add Entertainment Television E! on Roku?
We have an official Entertainment Television channel in the Roku Channel Store. However, to stream content on this, you need a cable or Satellite TV subscription. Let’s add this channel on Roku.
1. Turn on your Television and then connect the Roku device.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from your home screen.
3. From the menu, select the Search Channels option.
4. Search for the E! channel using the virtual keyboard.
5. From the search results, choose the E! channel.
6. Select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK.
Other ways to stream E! on Roku
There a few good streaming services on Roku. They bring you Live TV channels. You need to get a monthly subscription to these. Some of these also include E! channels in them. Let’s explore these Roku channels.
Sling TV is a popular streaming service. It has Sling Blue and Sling Orange basic plans.
- You can get the E! channel in the Sling Blue plan of $30.
- Further stream popular channels like AMC, FOX, NBC, MSNBC, Nick Jr., SYFY, and truTV.
- You can add additional channels with small packages.
AT&T TV is a popular streaming service with a huge collection of channels. Further, it has different plans like Entertainment, Choice, Xtra, Premier, and Ultra.
- You can stream E! on all plans of AT&T TV.
- Additionally, get channels like Discovery, DIY Network, ESPN, Food Network, and FX.
YouTube TV is another popular streaming service. Existing users of YouTube TV can get 70 channels at $64.99 per month.
- Further, the channel list of YouTube TV includes E!
- You can also watch ABC, BBC America, CNN, NBC, BTN, and ACC on YouTube TV.
fuboTV is the most popular streaming service for sports lovers. Also, it streams all popular entertainment channels.
- The fuboTV plans start at $64.99 per month.
- Watch E! channel on fuboTV.
- The channel lineup includes BTN, FYI, Fuse, CMT, TLC, VH1, and Telemundo.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is a very popular streaming service. It has ad-free and ad-based plans.
- Hulu has both Live TV as well as on-demand content.
- On Hulu, watch E! as well,
- Also, get popular channels like FOX, HGTV, HLN, MSNBC, Pop, and SYFY.
You can add E! on Roku with either of these channels. E! has a lot of popular reality shows streaming in it. It includes reality shows like Total Bellas, Botched, and 10 Things You Don’t Know. Further, it brings to you pop music with Daily Pop and Nightly Pop. Enjoy streaming these popular shows with E! on Roku.