SEC Network is a US-based sports network channel that is owned by ESPN company. Like ESPN, SEC Network streams some of the popular sports coverage like Baseball, Basketball, Football, and 21 more sports coverage on the channel. Other than the sports coverage, you can follow the University matches on the channel. To watch SEC Network coverage on your Roku device, you need to get the ESPN app on your device.
How Much Does SEC Network Cost on Roku
The SEC Network can be streamed with the ESPN app. You have to either get an ESPN+ subscription or a TV Provider subscription. The ESPN app offers live TV channel streaming through these two subscriptions.
How to Stream SEC Network on Roku
The SEC network is associated with the ESPN network. Since there is no SEC Network app on Roku, you need to stream its content using the ESPN channel on Roku. The Roku Channel Store offers the ESPN app for free download.
How to Install ESPN on Roku
1. Select the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
2. Next, scroll down and click on the Search Channels option.
3. Now, type ESPN using the virtual keyboard and search the channel.
4. From the search results, choose the ESPN channel.
5. Now, click on the Add Channels button to add the ESPN channel to Roku.
6. Now, select the Go to Channel option to launch the ESPN channel.
How to Activate ESPN on Roku
1. After opening the channel, you will receive an activation code on your TV screen.
2. If not, click on the Sign in button to generate a new one.
3. Note the Activation Code and visit the ESPN Activation Webpage. (www.espn.com/watch/activate)
4. Enter the activation code on the website and click on the Continue button.
5. In the next step, choose the cable TV provider and enter the credentials of the account.
6. Now, your ESPN channel will be activated on your Roku device.
7. Now, go back to the ESPN channel.
8. Choose the SEC Network content on the channel and start streaming on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Watch SEC Network on Roku
The alternative way to stream SEC Network is streaming services. If you’re not a Cable TV user, you can install the following streaming services to stream SEC Network content on your Roku.
DirecTV, which is otherwise called AT&T TV, is a streaming service with a huge channel library of sports and entertainment channels in it. The service offers 150+ live TV channels with channel add-ons like AMC+, Discovery+, Fox Nation, etc.
There are three subscription packages, namely Choice ($99.99/ month), Ultimate ($109.99/ month), and Premier ($164.99/ month). You can stream the SEC Network channel with any one of the DirecTV subscriptions. You can add DirecTV service on Roku from the Roku channel store.
Hulu is a streaming network that streams movies, TV shows, and Hulu originals in its premium service. You can watch some of the famous TV shows like Prey, Handmaid’s Tale, House of Dragon, and more on Hulu. You can use the unlimited DVR space of Hulu to record and save your TV shows to watch later.
To watch SEC Network on Hulu, subscribe to Hulu + Live TV subscription package for $69.99/ month.
The next one on the list is YouTube TV. YouTube TV supports devices like Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Android, etc. It streams on-trend content on its platform. Like Hulu, you can get to use the Unlimited DVR Space of YouTube TV for recordings.
By subscribing to the base plan ($64.99/ month) of YouTube TV, you can watch the SEC Network channel and 70+ channels of the service.
You can also install Vidgo, fuboTV, and Sling TV streaming services on your Roku device to stream the SEC Network channel. You can watch your favorite country club or University matches on SEC Network on Roku in high-clarity resolution. SEC Network also offers popular sports-related shows and game highlights.