Audible is an audio-based application with a huge audio library of books, stories, podcasts, movies, series, and many more. It is available at a subscription price that costs $21.49 per month with 30 days of free trial for first-time users. In addition, the audible library has audio in several languages, including English, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, German, etc. In this article, let’s see how to listen to Audible on Roku.
Audible has no official channel on the Roku channel store, so we need to mirror the smartphone to the Roku device. To do that, make sure of the following.
- Connect or Turn on your Roku device.
- Ensure both the Screen mirroring device and Roku device are connected to the same WiFi Network.
- Allow Screen Mirroring on Roku. To do that, Settings >> Screen Mirroring >> Screen Mirroring Mode >> Always Allow.
How to Screen Mirror Audible on Roku via Android Smartphone
With the steps below, you can screen mirror the Audible platform to Roku via Android SMartphone.
 Download and install the Audible app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
 Next, open the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
 Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
 Then, launch the Audible app and sign in to your account.
 Play any podcasts or audiobooks and listen to them on your Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Audible on Roku via iOS Smartphone
Remember to connect your Roku device and iOS Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network. Also, update your iOS Smartphone and follow the steps below.
 Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
 Download and install the Audible app from the App Store.
 Next, open the Control Centre and tap on Screen Mirroring.
 Then, choose your Roku device.
 Now, you can launch the Audible app and input your credentials to sign in to your account.
 Browse for the latest podcasts or audiobooks and play them.
 Finally, you can listen to your favorite music on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Audible on Roku from PC
With the official website of Audible, you can easily access your favorite music. Also, with the below steps, you can screen mirror your favorites to Roku.
1. On any web browser, visit the Audible Website [//www.audible.com/].
2. Next, sign in to your account.
3. Choose any audiobooks or podcasts you want to listen to and play them.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
5. Then, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Finally, you can listen to your favorite audiobooks or podcasts on your Roku TV.