Seinfeld is an American sitcom television series. The story stars Seinfeld as a fictionalized version of himself and his day-to-day personal life with three friends. The story is set in an apartment in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York. Seinfeld aired on NBC from July 5, 1989, to May 14, 1998, over nine seasons and 180 episodes. West-Shapiro Productions and Castle Rock Entertainment produced the Seinfeld series. Now Seinfeld is available on Netflix, and you can watch it through streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, and other devices.
- IMDB Ratings – 8.8/10
- Rotten Tomatoes Ratings – 89/100
- Average Audience Score – 93/100
How to Watch Seinfeld on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, Seinfield is available to stream on the Netflix. You can install
(1) Press Home on the Roku remote.
(2) Navigate to Streaming Channels and choose Search Channels.
(3) Enter Netflix using the virtual keyboard on the search bar and select the Netflix app.
(4) Select Add Channel and select OK to add Netflix on Roku.
(5) Now, you can watch Netflix on Roku.
How to Add Netflix on Roku Using Roku Website?
(1) Go to your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) Click on Sign in and sign in using your Roku account details.
(3) Enter Netflix on the Search Channels bar and select the Netflix app from the suggestion list.
(4) Select Add Channel to install Netflix on Roku.
How to watch Seinfeld on Roku Using Netflix?
You need to have a Netflix account to watch Netflix on Roku. If you don’t have an account, you need to create one.
(1) Go to your Netflix app on Roku.
(2) Select Sign in and enter your Netflix account details.
(3) Choose the Search option. Enter Seinfeld and select the search icon.
(4) From the suggestions, choose the Seinfeld TV series and choose Play.
You need to connect your Roku device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) Select Settings and choose System under settings.
(3) Choose Screen mirroring and select Screen mirroring mode.
(4) To allow Smartphone mirroring, select either Prompt or Always allow.
(5) Turn on your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(6) Tap on the Cast icon, or Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
(7) Your smartphone screen will be mirrored on your Roku device.
(8) Open your Netflix app. You can install it from Google Play Store or App Store.
(9) Sign in to your Netflix account and Choose Seinfeld.
Related: Narcos on Roku
These are the steps in which you can watch Seinfeld on Roku. Seinfeld is ranked as one of the best television shows by magazines like Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone and listed in TV Guide. The Writers Guide of America Voted Seinfeld as the second best-written TV series of all time. You can also watch other comedy TV shows on Netflix using Roku.