Sky News is a free British news television that is owned and maintained by Sky Group. It is available to stream on cable TV and also through online channels and OTT apps. It is a 24-hour multi-platform news provider and also 100% free. Sky News also broadcasts Sky exclusive shows with public affairs coverage. So in this article, we guide you on how to watch Sky News on Roku.
Roku is a media streaming device similar to Firestick, which converts your normal TV into a Smart TV. Roku runs on its own operating system, and there are also tons of free channels available for streaming. In such cases, Sky News is one of the best news channels to stream in HD for free.
How to Install Sky News on Roku?
1. Turn on the Roku device and press Home button on remote.
2. In the home screen, select Streaming channels from the left menu.
3. Click Search channels to open the search screen.
4. Type Sky News using the virtual keyboard and press OK button.
5. Select the official Sky News channel app as shown in the image below.
6. Click Add channel to add the channel to your channels list.
7. After installation, you can find the channel under your channels section.
8. Launch the channel by clicking on the Sky Sports icon.
9. Watch 24×7 news channel on your TV with Roku device.
Alternative ways to Watch Sky News on Roku
You can also watch Sky News on the Roku device with an active NOW TV subscription. NOW TV also offers seven days free trial for its new customers, so you can activate it and watch Sky News.
But we recommend you to follow the above method as it is free to install stream HD live news 24×7 on your TV.
In the above article, we have guided you on how to watch Sky News on Roku. The installation process might take only a few minutes, and no registration is required as the channel is made available to stream for free.