Now TV on Roku is a media streaming platform from the Sky network. It streams a variety of programs, including movies, shows, sports, and shows for kids. Now TV is based on attractive subscription plans. NOW TV has thousands of movies, dramas, documentaries, Sky Originals, and sports. Apart from Roku, it is on Android and iOS devices, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Xbox, Apple TV, and Chromecast.
Features of NOW TV
NOW TV comes with a lot of attractive features in it.
- Watch selected movies with subtitles.
- You can save to watch list to watch later by adding it to My TV.
- Furthermore, you can add Boost to the subscription, get Full HD, Surround Sound, and stream on 3 devices.
How to Add NOW TV on Roku?
To add NOW TV on Roku, follow these steps
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device.
2. From the home screen, choose the Streaming Channel option.
3. Select the Search Channel option.
4. Type and search for NOW TV channel.
5. Next, select NOW TV from the search results.
6. Click on the Add channel option.
7. Once the download completes, click on OK.
With this, we have added NOW TV on Roku. Sign In with details of your NOW TV subscription.
What are the Subscription plans on Now TV?
Let’s look at the different subscription plans on Now TV.
- The Entertainment pass costs £9.99 per month.
- This pass comes with a one-week free subscription for all first-time users.
- The Cinema pass is £11.99 per month gives
- Get access to 11 Sky Cinema channels and 1000 movies on demand.
Sky Sports Pass
- This plan costs £33.99 for a month
- This plan streams 11 Sky Sports channels.
- This kid’s plan comes with a 7-day free trial.
- The plan is £3.99 per month with thousands of on-demand kid’s content.
Related: Youtube Kids on Roku
We have discussed about how to add NOW TV on Roku. Get the most suitable subscription for you and enjoy streaming your favorite content. Some of the best shows on NOW TV are The Flight Attendant, Grey’s Anatomy, The Comedy Rule, and Euphoria. Have a great time with unlimited entertainment on NOW TV.