|Yes | Add Channel
|What You Can Watch on NOW TV
|TV Shows, Movies, and Sports.
|£4.99/month (Base Subscription)
NOW TV is a popular network in the UK, which you can download on Roku streaming devices and Smart TVs. If you aren’t able to install the NOW TV app on Roku due to storage or any other issues, you can AirPlay the content from your iPhone or iPad. Regardless of the streaming method, NOW TV lets you watch movies, TV shows, and popular sporting events from games like football, cricket, F1, and more.
In this article, we have explained two different procedures to watch NOW TV content on Roku.
How to Install NOW TV on Roku
1. Turn on Roku and press the Home button on your remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels from the left pane.
3. Next, navigate to Search Channels and select it.
4. Type NOW TV using the virtual keyboard and search for it.
5. Choose NOW TV from the suggestion list.
6. Click on Add channel and wait until the channel gets added.
7. Click the Go to Channel option to launch the NOW TV app.
To watch NOW TV content on your Roku, you need to activate the service using a web browser.
How to Activate NOW TV on Roku
1: Launch the app, and you will receive an Activation code on your TV screen.
2: If you can’t find the code, then click on the Sign in button on the top of the home screen of the app and generate one.
3: Open the web browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the Activation website of NOW TV. (https://www.nowtv.com/ie/tv)
4: Enter the 6-digit Activation Code on the website and click the Continue button.
5: In the next step, sign in with your login credentials and finish the activation.
6: After activating, start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows of NOW TV on Roku.
How to AirPlay NOW TV on Roku
If you can’t install the NOW TV app on your Roku device, you can access the AirPlay method to stream the NOW TV content without installing the app. To do this, you must enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device.
1. Open the App Store on your smartphone and search for the NOW TV app.
2. Locate the official NOW TV app and hit the Get button on the App Store to install the app on your iPhone/iPad.
3. Connect your Roku to a WIFI where your iPhone is connected.
4. Now, launch the NOW TV app and log in with your credentials.
5. Play your favorite content and open the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad.
5. Select the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
6. Now, play the NOW TV content on the iPhone and watch it on the TV.
NOW TV is available only in the UK region. So, if you’re residing outside the UK, you cannot access the app on your Roku.
If the NOW TV app buffers continuously, you need to check your internet or WiFi connection. If you find any issue with the internet or Wifi connection, you can try to restart the router or contact your internet service provider to resolve the issue.