SonyLiv is a popular Indian media streaming platform owned by Sony Pictures Network. It streams movies, television series, and shows and is available only in India. SonyLiv streams the channels from their network. This includes Sony TV, Sony Sab, Sony Ten, Sony Max, Sony Max 2, Sony Six, Sony Six, and Sony Yay. Furthermore, it includes over 700 movies and 40000 hours of content. Furthermore, it streams sports, including soccer and cricket. Moreover, it supports English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, and Bangla. So, SonyLiv is a whole package of unlimited entertainment. Now let’s discuss SonyLiv on Roku.
SonyLiv on Roku
SonyLiv doesn’t have a Roku app, and you can’t download it directly. Moreover, SonyLiv has its SonyLiv app for iOS and Android devices. However, SonyLiv is available on SlingTV in the US since June 2020.
Sling TV is one of the best media streaming platforms streaming popular channels and content in America. This cable replacement brings to you popular movies, TV shows, and sports with premium plans. Additionally, it provides add-on packages helping you customize your subscription. SlingTV is different from other service providers and is more affordable as well.
SonyLiv started streaming its channels on SlingTV in the US last year. This service costs $6 per month and includes all the shows on the SonyLiv app. This includes all the shows ever aired on Sony Entertainment and the latest web series, including Scam 1992. But, first, let’s discuss installing SlingTV on Roku and accessing SonyLiv.
How to Install Sling TV on Roku?
To install Sling TV on Roku, follow these simple steps.
1. Firstly, turn on your Roku device. Next, using the Home button on your remote, go to the home screen.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section on the sidebar.
3. Here, go to the Search Channels option and search for SlingTV with the virtual keyboard.
4. Press on the OK button to see the channel overview.
5. Choose the Add Channel option to download Sling TV on Roku.
6. Click on the Open option to launch Sling TV on Roku.
Now, you have installed the Sling TV app on your Roku. First, however, you need to activate Sling TV to stream the content.
How to Activate Sling TV on Roku?
Before activating Sling TV, you need to choose your subscription plan. Now, follow these steps to activate SlingTV.
1. Launch the Sling TV on your Roku device.
2. Click on the Sign-in button.
3. A Seven-digit activation code appears on your TV screen.
4. Using a web browser, visit sling.com/activate.
5. Enter the seven-digit code here and click on the Continue option.
6. Log In to your SlingTV account with credentials.
7. Finally, search for SonyLiv in the SlingTV search bar.
Now with Sling TV, enjoy watching SonyLiv on Roku.
The Sling TV has two plans of $35 each, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, with different channel lineups. However, Sling Orange streams 30, and Sling Blue streams 50 channels. Additionally, the combined Orange and Blue pack cost $50.Furthermore, you can customize your subscription with different add-on packages to your list. The SonyLiv package costs you an additional $6 per month. Now, choose your right plan on Sling TV with a small additional SonyLiv pack to enjoy SonyLiv on Roku.