Amazon Music is a music streaming service that provides the best music listening experience. The service is used worldwide for its massive 100 million songs collection in its library. It supports Spatial Audio for crystal-clear sound. By subscribing to Prime Membership, you can get to stream Amazon Music on your device. You can install the Amazon Music app from Roku Channel Store to access the music library of the service on your Roku device.
How Much Does Amazon Music Cost on Roku
If you are a Prime member ($14.99/ month, $139/ year), then you can use Amazon Music for free. If you’re a non-prime member, then you need to pay a subscription amount of $9.99/ month.
Notable Features of Amazon Music
The features of Amazon Music:
- Ad-free music streaming with your Prime membership.
- Hands-free Alexa is available.
- The library gets updated with new releases.
- Listen to the top podcast on the service ad-free.
- Unlimited Skips and offline listening.
- Song quality from SD to Ultra HD
How to Install Amazon Music to Roku
1. Connect the Roku device to the TV and turn on your Roku device.
2. Press the Home button on the remote and select the Streaming Channels option on the Roku home screen.
3. Then, select the Search channels option under the Channel store section.
4. Now, type Amazon Music in the search field and search for the app.
5. Select the app from the search result and click on Add channel button on the right side of the logo.
6. Next, select the Go to Channel option to open the Amazon Music app.
How to Activate the Amazon Music on Roku
Like a streaming service, you need to Activate Amazon music on your device to stream its content.
1. Once you open the app, select the Sign In or Get Started button.
2. You will receive an Activation Code on your TV. Note the code.
3. Now, open a web browser and visit the Amazon Music Activation website. (https://www.amazon.com/code)
4. On the website, enter your login details and login with your account.
5. Now enter the Activation code and activate the app.
Now, open the Amazon Music app and start streaming your favorite songs on Roku.
As an alternative, you can Screen mirror Amazon Music to Roku from Android and AirPlay from iOS.
Screen Mirror Amazon Music to Roku
Before Screen mirroring on Roku, you need to turn on the screen mirroring feature on your Roku device.
1. Connect both your Android and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the Google Play Store and install the Amazon Music app.
3. Then, open the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
5. Next, open the Amazon Music app and sign in with your account.
6. Now, you can listen to the selected music on your Roku device.
How to Airplay Amazon Music to Roku
To AirPlay Amazon Music on Roku, you need to enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device.
1. Connect both your iOS and your Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Amazon Music app from the App Store.
3. Open the app and sign in with your Amazon account.
4. Now, choose any music that you want to play.
5. On the playback screen, click on Cast or Airplay button on the screen.
6. Select your Roku device on the list of available devices.
7. Now, you can Airplay and listen to your favorite music on your Roku device.
You need to check if your Amazon Music subscription is valid and try again. Another method to fix this issue is by Restarting your Roku and selecting the Refresh my Music option on the app. You need to update the Roku device to the latest software. This might clear out the corrupted cache and fix the not working problem on Roku.