Luckily, the SYFY channel is available on the Roku Channel store. So you can install and stream the content easily. The SYFY channel is mainly popular for its sci-fi and ever-thrilling content. You can watch Live streaming of SYFY TV channels and on-demand movies and series through the SYFY app. Along with that, the availability of multiple genres makes streaming even more interesting. You can sync the NBCUniversal Profile to add and access your favorite content on any device.
How Much Does SYFY Cost on Roku
There is no subscription plan available for SYFY. It is free to stream. If you are about to watch all the live TVs, you have to log in with your Cable TV Provider to stream the content. These are the few Cable TV Providers that support SYFY.
What’s on SYFY
- You can watch the latest episodes on SYFY once they officially air on TV.
- Live stream all your favorite live events 24/7 with the assistance of your Cable TV Provider.
- You can also cast it on other devices with the help of Chromecast.
- Mark all your favorite shows in the Favorites section.
- Download the TV shows and series for streaming offline.
How to Add SYFY on Roku
1. Press the Home button and get into the Roku Home screen.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from the side screen.
3. Next, choose the Search Channel option under Streaming Channels and search for the SYFY app.
4. Choose the app on the Roku Channel Store.
5. Select the Add Channel option to install the SYFY app on Roku.
6. Click OK to confirm it on the prompt.
How to Activate SYFY on Roku
1. Launch the new SYFY app on your Roku. You will see the Activation Code on the TV.
2. Now, open any web browser on your PC and visit the SYFY activation website (syfy.com/activatebcu)
3. Enter the Activation Code in the space provided and click Continue
Your SYFY app on Roku will refresh and start displaying content on successful activation. So you can stream your favorite movie and start streaming it on your TV.
Alternative Methods to Watch SYFY on Roku
The alternative way to stream the SYFY channel is streaming services. You can get these streaming services on the Roku Channel Store. The subscription of these services varies based on the number of TV channels.
Sling TV brings you a lot of TV channels, including SYFY. It has different plans with different channel lists for you to choose from. Among all the streaming services, Sling TV is much more affordable and easier to stream. Moreover, you can also use the Sling FreeStream to watch the SYFY channel for free with ads.
There are three subscription plans offered by Sling TV. Among them, you can get the SYFY channel on the Sling Blue package, which costs $45/month.
SYFY is one of the basic channels you get with a normal fuboTV subscription. You don’t need any add-on packages for SYFY on fuboTV. In fact, you can get a free trial to watch it for free, and you can cancel that trial period any time you want.
There are almost three subscription plans available on fuboTV. SYFY channel is available on three plans, and they are Pro ($74.99 per month), Elite ($84.99 per month), and Premier ($94.99 per month).
Hulu + Live TV
You can watch SYFY with a Hulu + Live TV subscription as well. In 2022, it was ranked as the best all-in-one streaming service in the US. Moreover, it is geo-restricted. If you cannot access this streaming service to watch the SYFY channel, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Luckily, both the Hulu+Live TV plans contain the SYFY channel. You can subscribe to either Hulu + Live TV with ads ($69.99/month) or Hulu+Live TV without ads ($82.99/month).
Yes. You can download the Peacock TV app on your Roku device from Channel Store to stream SYFY. Peacock TV has a separate section for SYFY channel content.