My father is a fanatic of Dr. Jordan B. Peterson’s podcast, The Ben Shapiro Show and The Candace Owens Show. I gifted him a new Roku TV for his b’day. He wanted to watch all the Daily Wire TV shows on a new Roku TV. So, I suggested him install DailyWire+ on Roku. He felt the installation process was straightforward as the DailyWire+ app was available in the Roku Channel Store. After installing the app, I told him to sign in with DailyWire+ Premium credentials to watch the TV shows.
In this article, I will teach you how to install and stream Daily Wire on Roku. Additionally, I explained how to watch DailyWire+ on Roku using the Screen Mirroring and AirPlay method.
Daily Wire Subscription Cost
If you don’t have a DailyWire+ subscription, visit (get.dailywire.com/subscribe/plus) to sign up for a new account. The following are the subscription packages provided by DaiyWire+.
- Insider Annual: $13/month (Billed Annually)
- All Access: $21/month (Billed Annually)
- Insider Monthly: $14.99/month
How to Get Daily Wire on Roku from the Roku Channel Store
1. Turn on the Roku TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Now, on Roku’s home screen, scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
3. In that, choose Search Channels.
4. Either type in or use the voice assistant and enter DailyWire+ in the Search tab.
5. Once the channel gets suggested, click the Add Channel option displayed on it.
6. After the installation, click OK from the prompt.
7. Then, click Go to Channel to launch DailyWire+ on Roku.
Alternate Method to Add Daily Wire to Roku
You can install the Daily Wire channel to Roku without even turning on your Roku device. This is made possible by visiting the Roku Channel Store website.
1. Head to the Roku Channel Store website from any browser.
2. Tap the Sign In option and log in to the website by entering your Roku account credentials.
3. Then, click on the Search Channels tab and search for DailyWire+.
4. Click Details to enter the channel info page.
5. Now click the +Add channel button, and the channel will be added to your Roku within 24 hours. To get DailyWire+ on your device instantly, update the Roku TV.
How to Activate The Daily Wire on Roku
Unlike many apps, you cannot directly login to The Daily Wire account with your credentials. Instead, you need to activate your account on your Roku device. To activate,
1. Run the DairyWire+ application and click on Log In.
2. Now, your TV will display a code and a web activation link (https://authorize.dailywire.com/activate).
3. Open the web link on a browser and log in to your The Daily Wire account.
4. Now, type in the activation code on the website in the required field.
5. After entering the code, click Continue.
6. Now, if you restart or refresh The Daily Wire channel on Roku, you can get its content on Roku.
Start streaming your favorite DailyWire+ content on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror DailyWire+ on Roku Using Android
Enable screen mirroring on Roku and follow these steps.
1. Connect your Roku to WiFi, which should be the same as your Android.
2. Install the DailyWire+ application on your Android by visiting the Play Store.
3. Run the DailyWire application on an Android and sign in with the DailyWire+ credentials.
4. Play any video in the DailyWire+ app and click the Cast icon.
Note: If you can’t see the Cast icon, go to your Android’s notification bar and tap Screen Cast.
5. Select your Roku device name to stream podcasts, movies, and TV shows.
6. To stop mirroring, tap the Cast icon again.
How to AirPlay DailyWire+ on Roku Using iPhone
Enable AirPlay on Roku and continue the following steps.
1. Connect an iPhone to the identical WiFi as your Roku device.
2. Get the DailyWire+ app on your iPhone by visiting the App Store.
3. Launch the DailyWire+ application and sign in with the registered account.
4. Play any media you want and click the AirPlay icon in the video player.
Note: If you can’t see the AirPlay icon, go to your iPhone’s Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
5. Choose the Roku device name to pair.
6. To disconnect, tap the AirPlay or Screen Mirroring icon.
How to Sign Up for Daily Wire Plus on Roku
1. Run a web browser and go to The Daily Wire’s official website.
2. Click the Sign Up option provided at the top-right.
3. It takes you to another page where all the plans are displayed.
4. Choose a plan and click Subscribe.
5. Enter your e-mail address, password, and name in the required fields and click Agree and Create Account.
6. Now, in the payments section, enter your Credit/Debit card information and apply coupon codes if you’ve any.
7. After entering all the required info, tap on Complete Purchase.
8. After making a successful payment, your DailyWire+ account will be activated.
9. You’ll also receive a confirmatory e-mail from The Daily Wire support.
What’s on The Daily Wire
The main attraction of The Daily Wire is its Podcasts, Series, and documentaries, which deliver uncommon perspectives of the modern world. The famous content of it is listed below.
- Podcasts from popular right-wing personalities like Jordan B Peterson, Ben Shapiro, etc.
- Documentaries like What is a Woman? , The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd, etc.
- Famous Movies like Shut In, Run Hide Fight, and much more.
- Talk shows by Brett Cooper, Matt Walsh, Andrew Klavan, etc.
- Watch 5-minute videos and shows of Amala Ekpunobi and Fireside Chats with Dennis Prager.
Frequently Asked Questions
Update the DailyWire+ app to its latest version. If it doesn’t solve your issue, restart the Roku, clear the cache, or do a hard reset of your device to make the app work.
Instead of The Daily Wire, you can watch Fox News, CBS News, and CNBC News on Roku.
No. DailyWire+ doesn’t offer any free trial.