Tablo is an Over-the-air (OTA) DVR that lets you record content from your providers. So, you can stream your favorite shows at your convenient time. This DVR is quite different from ordinary DVRs. It uses Wi-Fi or Ethernet to stream content from your antenna. Tablo comes with a small device. It lets you stream content on any device you have. You can Tablo on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, PCs, Android, and iOS devices.
What are the Features of Tablo DVR?
We have a few different models of Tablo devices in the market to choose from. Let’s explore the attractive features of Tablo DVR.
- On Tablo, you can set recordings for a single episode or one whole season.
- Tablo brings you HD quality videos.
- The Live TV streaming can be paused and rewind.
- It lets you skip through commercials in the recorded videos.
- The Tablo device need not be close to the TV. It is okay to have it in the Wi-Fi range.
How to add Tablo TV on Roku?
To add Tablo on Roku, follow these steps.
1. Initially, turn on your device and connect the Roku device.
2. Choose the option Streaming Channels on your home screen.
3. From the menu, select the Search Channels option.
4. Type and search for the Tablo TV channel.
5. From the search results, choose the Tablo TV channel.
6. Select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK.
How to use Tablo on Roku?
If you have a Tablo device, then add it on Roku.
1. Launch the Tablo channel from the home screen.
2. From the screen, choose the Tablo device to connect with.
3. The Tablo home screen appears on your TV screen.
Related: Hulu + Live TV on Roku
So, with Tablo DVR, record your favorite shows. In other words, you will never miss out on your favorite shows and series. Record your favorite Netflix show and stream it at your convenient time and device. Also, skip the commercials while streaming with Tablo. Furthermore, you can use your Roku remote to control functions on Tablo.