If you are a golf lover, then here is a piece of good news for you. In this article, you will know about streaming the Masters tournament on Roku. The Masters tournament took place in Augusta from April 5th to 11th. It was the 85th edition of the tournament and was won by Hideki Matsuyama. The Masters Golf Tournament app available for Android and iOS devices, streamed it live. Let’s stream The Masters Golf Tournament on Roku.
How to Watch The Masters Golf Tournament on Roku?
Hideki Matsuyama, a Japanese male golfer won the 2021 tournament. Last year the game was postponed due to the pandemic. Let’s screen mirror the Android app on Roku and stream Masters on Roku.
1. Firstly, turn on your TV and connect it with your Roku device. Further, connect your Roku to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. Navigate to and choose the Settings option from the home screen.
3. On the settings menu, scroll to and select the System option.
4. Next, choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Finally, choose the Prompt option from the list.
From Android devices
We have the Masters app on the Google Play Store for download. Visit the Google Play Store and Install The Masters Golf Tournament app on the Android device. Furthermore, Sign In to your account. Now, let’s screen mirror The Masters Golf Tournament on Roku.
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. On your Android phone, open the Settings application.
3. Select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option from the menu.
4. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
5. Next, select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
Note: Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network to screen mirror or else your device name wouldn’t show up.
6. Next, on your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
7. Now, your connection is made. Finally, open your The Masters Golf Tournament app on your android device and stream it on TV.
Related: CBS Sports on Roku
The Masters Golf Tournament app is available for download on the App Store. Before starting the mirroring of The Masters Golf Tournament on Roku, download and install the same on your phone.
1. Firstly, turn on your iPhone and connect to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku.
2. Next, turn on the Control Center of your phone. Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen for the same.
3. Next, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
4. Now, a list of available devices shows up and you should choose your device.
5. Now, a code appears on your TV screen. Enter this code on your iPhone.
6. Finally, tap on the OK option on your phone screen. Open The Masters Golf Tournament on the iPhone and stream on The Masters Golf Tournament.
With these two ways, you can watch Masters tournament on TV. Last year, the Masters Golf Tournament was postponed because of the pandemic scenario. This year the tournament was conducted following the social distancing measures. Let’s stream Masters tournament on Roku.