With the CBS Sports app, you watch sports content from CBS, CBS Sports, and Paramount Plus. Moreover, you can watch pregame & postgame coverage of major sports events. You can also watch highlights and 24/7 live sports news from CBS Sports. In addition, you can just log in with your TV provider or Paramount Plus account credentials to access the CBS Sports app on Roku.
What’s On CBS Sports
The following is the sports content you can stream on CBS Sports.
- NCAA Football
- Champions League
- Horse Racing
How to Add CBS Sports on Roku
1. Initially, turn on Roku and connect to an internet connection.
2. Next, press the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Navigate to and select the Streaming Channels option.
4. After that, hit the Search Channels option.
5. Search for CBS Sports using the on-screen keys and select it from the search results.
6. Click on Add channel to add CBS Sports from the channel store.
7. Once the channel is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. Next, click on Go to Channel to launch CBS Sports.
Alternative Method – Adding CBS Sports on Roku
You can remotely add the CBS Sports channel on Roku using the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
1. On a web browser, go to the Roku Channel Store’s official website.
2. Next, click on the Sign In button and enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
3. After that, click on the search bar and search for CBS Sports.
4. From the search results, click on the CBS Sports tile.
5. Now, select the Add Channel button to add the CBS Sports app.
You can now expect the CBS Sports channel to be added to Roku in 24 hours. In another case, if it is taking too long to add the CBS Sports channel, update Roku, and the channel will be added immediately.
How to Activate CBS Sports on Roku
1. Launch the CBS sports channel.
2. Click on the Sign In option and make a note of the code that appears on the screen.
3. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Visit the CBS Sport for Roku TV activation site (URL: cbssports.com/roku) and enter the Activation code.
5. Click on the Next option.
6. Select and log in with your cable TV provider account by entering the necessary details.
7. That’s it. You have successfully activated the CBS Sports channel on Roku.
Now, you can go back to the CBS Sports channel and watch your favorite sports events.
How to Watch CBS Sports on Roku Without Cable
With the following streaming service, you can watch the CBS Sports channel without cable.
1. DirecTV Stream
As a part of the Unlimited plan of DirecTV Stream at $104.99 per month, you can get the CBS Sports channel. The subscription plan also includes other 60+ live TV channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage. Moreover, you can watch DirecTV Stream on 20 devices simultaneously.
You can get the CBS Sports channel with the fuboTV’s Pro plan at $69.99 per month. If you are to subscribe to the fuboTV for the very first time, you will get a 7-day free trial. In addition, you will get 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows. Also, you can get fuboTV on Roku.
Eventhough Hulu offers a lot of subscription plans, you can only stream the CBS Sports channel with the Hulu+Live TV plan at $69.99 per month. You will also get 70+ live TV channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage to record and watch your favorites offline.
4. YouTube TV
The subscription to YouTube TV will cost you $64.99 per month. With the subscription, you can stream over 70+ live TV channels, including CBS Sports. Some of the popular live TV channels offered by YouTube TV are Disney Channel, Comedy Central, USA Network, Paramount Network, and more. Moreover, you will also get unlimited cloud DVR storage, and a 14-day trial period is included with the subscription plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dofu Sports is one of the best alternatives for CBS Sports.
Yes, you can add the Paramount Plus addon on the Amazon Prime Video to watch the CBS Sports channel.