The Verge is America’s very own tech blog operated by Vox Media. This new generation channel focuses on the latest news on consumer electronics and gadgets. They also bring you honest reviews on every tech product making the life of the consumers very easy, helping them with their choices. The Verge launched its website on November 1, 2011, bringing tech closer to people. The website then went on to win multiple awards at the Webby awards 2012, including awards for Best Writing (Editorial), Best Podcast for The Vergecast, Best Visual Design, Best Consumer Electronics Site, and Best Mobile News App. 2014 The Verge was made available on Vox Media’s proprietary multimedia publishing platform Chorus. The Verge is now available as a channel on your Roku device.
How to Add The Verge Channel on Roku?
The Verge is now available in the Roku channel store as a Channel. You can download The Verge directly onto your Roku device. Follow the steps below.
How To Get The Verge Channel on Roku?
1. Go to the Roku Home Screen using the Home button.
2. On your Roku Home screen, select Streaming channels
3. Select Roku Channel Store.
4. In the Roku Channel Store menu, scroll down to Search Channels with the help of your remote.
5. In the search box, search for The Verge.
6. In the search, find The Verge and click on it.
7. On The Verge channel page, click on Add Channel.
8. Once the installation is complete, click on Go To Channel to launch the app.
9. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on your Roku device.
Related: The Morning Show on Roku
I hope this article has painted a clear picture of How to get the Verge. Your trusted Roku device now offers The Verge as a Channel via the Roku Channel Store. Enjoy your favorite shows and podcasts on The Verge. For more info, visit The Verge Installation Guide.