USA Network is a popular TV channel in the US for reality shows. It streams some of the popular shows like Chrisley Knows Best, Temptation Island, WWE Raw, and more. Also, you can watch these popular shows anytime you want by installing the USA Network app. You can also live stream the USA Network channel using the app. Moreover, the USA Network app supports popular streaming devices, including Roku.
How Much Does USA Network Cost on Roku
Yes, the USA Network app is free to install on Roku. Moreover, the USA Network app is free to access by logging in with your cable TV provider subscription. The USA Network doesn’t have a separate subscription.
What’s on USA Network
- USA Network offers live streaming of USA TV channels 24/7.
- You can watch the TV shows on-demand on the next day of airing.
- It provides a complete schedule of TV channels with upcoming programs and shows.
- There is a favorite section to add and access the favorite content instantly.
- It has a resume-watching option to stream the content from where you left off last time.
How to Get USA Network on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and go to its home screen.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
4. Search for the USA Network app in the Roku Channel Store.
5. Next, click on the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
6. Once the USA Network app is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. On the next screen, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the USA Network app.
How to Activate and Stream USA Network on Roku
1. Launch the USA Network app. You will find the Activation Code on your TV screen.
2. If you can’t find the Activation Code, select the Sign In button and note down the activation code.
3. Next, visit the Activation Webpage of USA Network using any web browser.
4. Provide the Activation Code on the required field and click on the Continue button.
5. Choose your cable TV provider and sign in to that account to activate the USA Network app.
6. After activating the USA Network app, relaunch it and stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
Alternative Method to Watch USA Network on Roku
The alternative way to stream USA Network is streaming services. In case you don’t have a cable TV provider account to access the USA Network app, you can subscribe to any of the streaming services mentioned below to watch the channel. There are many streaming services available on Roku Channel Store to stream USA Network.
Hulu is one of the most popular American streaming services. It offers 85 + Live TV channels, including USA Network. There is popular on-demand content available with the Hulu service. It has unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
You need to subscribe to the Hulu+Live TV plan at $69.99 per month to get the USA Network. It allows streaming on 2 devices at the same time.
fubo TV offers the USA network under its subscription. In addition, you will get a 7-day free trial if you are a new user and unlimited cloud DVR storage for all users.
fuboTV has three plans available in the subscription. They are Pro ($74.99 per month), Elite ($84.99 per month), and Premier ($94.99 per month). By subscribing to any of the fuboTV’s Plans, you can get the USA Network on your TV.
Sling TV is a popular streaming service that streams selected Live TV channels with a paid subscription. Along with the subscription, you will also get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
Sling TV offers Orange and Blue subscription plans. The USA Network is available only in the Sling TV Blue subscription, which costs $40 per month. You can also purchase the combined Orange + Blue package for $55 per month.
So, you can easily watch the USA Network on your Roku with these streaming services. You can watch USA Network through DirecTV Stream and YouTube TV. Apart from this, the USA Network app provides the content of other NBC channels. You can enjoy streaming your favorites on the big screen through this app.