WeatherNation is a popular American television channel from Performance One Media. It was launched in 2011 and replaced the channel WeatherCast. As the name suggests, WeatherNation streams show relating to weather. It includes weather forecasts and news broadcasts. Additionally, it broadcasts severe weather events as well. Undoubtedly, WeatherNation provides you accurate weather updates. This is because of WeatherNation’s expertise in weather-related events. So, let’s add WeatherNation on Roku.
What’s on WeatherNation?
The broadcasts on Weather Nation are categorized into four sessions.
1. Late Night from midnight to 5:00 a.m. EST
2. AM Weather Edition from 5:00 a.m. ET till 11:00 a.m. EST
3. Daily Forecast starts at 11:00 a.m.ET and ends at 5:00 pm ET
4. Weather Edition starts at 5:00 p.m. ET and ends at midnight.
All the WeatherNation shows are mostly pre-recorded. Further, it streams Live broadcast channels. Also, get regional forecasts for North-Central, South-Central, Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, and Southwest regions. Get current weather updates of different regions instantly by searching for them. It also brings you on-demand weather broadcasts.
Weather Advisories session on WeatherNation gives you Weather-related alerts. Furthermore, warnings are shown on the weather maps with an exclamation mark in a triangle. Also, the Extended Weather forecast section gives you forecasts for nearly a week. It also includes temperature forecasts and forecasts on sky conditions.
How to Add WeatherNation on Roku?
WeatherNation channel on Roku has a simple interface, making it much easier to use. So let’s add this channel on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Select the Streaming Channels options on the home page.
3. From the Streaming Channels section, choose the Search Channels option from the menu.
4. Type WeatherNation on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Select the app from the suggestions and get the overview p[age.
6. Click on Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
7. Next, click on the OK button when the download finishes.
8. Launch the WeatherNation channel from the home screen. Enter your city to get local weather updates.
Related: The Weather Channel on Roku
WeatherNation is an award-winning weather telecast channel. It gives you accurate weather updates and alerts. This is possible because it depends on certified meteorologists for their broadcasts. Also, you can weather maps of Us on WeatherNation. On a weather map, you can find radar, current wind, current dew point reports. WeatherNation is the best when it comes to weather alerts. In that context, keep yourself updated with WeatherNation on Roku.