XITE is a Netherland-based music video streaming channel that is available in all the major countries. Especially in the US, you can also watch XITE on Fire TV, Roku, and Apple TV. You can get hundreds of videos and thousands of music for free to stream with few commercials while streaming as it generates revenue for maintaining the service.
XITE is available in the Netherlands at the time of launch. However, they have expanded the service to several countries like the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Belgium, and Ireland and saw enormous success. It also offers a premium subscription where you can stream ad-free and some premium benefits.
There is some pre-made playlist created by XITE and is available for all users by default. They are listed below,
- Kris’s Playlist.
- Famke Louise’s favorite clips.
- Lord Luxury’s five favorite videos.
- Mula B shares.
- Jasmine Thompson’s five favorite clips.
- James Watts five favorite videos.
- Ponkers playlist.
- Alan Walker playlist.
- Yellow Claw’s playlist.
- B-Brave’s playlist.
How to Install XITE on Roku?
1. Switch on the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. In the main menu in the left pane, select Streaming channels.
3. Then tap Search channels in the next step.
4. Now, in the search box, type XITE and press the OK button.
5. A list of apps will be displayed. Select the official XITE channel.
6. In the XITE screen, tap Add channel button to install the channel.
7. Click on the Go to Channel button after the installation process is complete.
8. Select your favorite music and watch it on your TV.
Related: Patreon on Roku
How to Sign up for XITE on Roku?
XITE is a free and premium music channel, and it doesn’t require any registration and but you can buy a premium subscription to get special benefits like ad-free streaming, unlimited skips, etc.
1. Open Google chrome or any browsers on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Go to the XITE website and click “Try XITE Premium free for 15 days.“
3. Fill in the signup form and proceed to the next step.
4. Enter your credit card details and then click connect button.
5. Now log in with the same user credentials on your Roku TV.
XITE allows you to stream unlimited hit songs and also music videos for free on your Roku TV. As it is available in the official Roku store, you can install it within a minute or two and start streaming the contents even without registering for a user account.