Patreon is a familiar membership platform for content creators to provide offers for their followers or viewers. The application is well-suited for podcasters, video creators, musicians, visual artists, and more. Since the Patreon app is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store and cannot be installed directly on Roku. You need to follow the screen mirroring and AirPlay process to access Patreon on Roku. From this article, you will learn how to screen mirror and AirPlay Patreon on Roku from your smartphone and PC.
How to Screen Mirror Patreon on Roku
Patreon does not have any standalone subscription cost. It deducts 8 or 12 % of the money from the product that you buy or sell from Patreon. You can visit its official website to get more ideas.
Before you begin, make sure to turn on screen mirroring on Roku (Settings → System → Screen Mirroring → Screen Mirroring mode → Always Allow).
Screen Mirror Patreon Using Android
1. Connect your Roku to the WIFI and attach your smartphone to the same WIFI.
2. Download and install the Patreon app from the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
3. Pull down the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
6. After the process, launch the Patreon app and sign in to that account.
7. Now, you can watch Patreon on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Patreon Using Windows
1. Connect your Windows PC/Laptop and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Now, open any browser on your Windows PC/Laptop and visit the official website of Patreon.
3. Sign in to your registered Google account.
4. Now, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously and select the Connect tile option.
5. From the Connect window, select your Roku device from the list.
6. Now, your Windows computer’s display will get mirrored to your Roku TV.
7. Go back to the Patreon platform’s official webpage and stream your desired content on your Roku.
How to AirPlay Patreon on Roku
To AirPlay the content from your Apple device, you must enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device (Settings → Apple AirPlay & HomeKit → Turn on AirPlay).
1. First, connect your iPhone/iPad/Mac and Roku to the same WiFi.
2. Open the Patreon app on your iPhone and sign in with your credentials. If you don’t own the app, download it from the App Store.
FYI: If you’re a Mac user, visit the Patreon web version website.
3. Locate the content that you like to watch on Roku.
4. Head to Control Center on your iPhone/iPad/Mac and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list.
6. When the devices get paired, the Patreon app will start streaming on Roku.
Best Alternatives for Patreon
If you don’t like to stream the Patreon app on Roku, you can go with the alternative service listed below.
|$179.50 per year
|$39 per month
|$35 per month
|$19 per month
Patreon pays the revenue of the content creators on every 5th day of the month.