Patreon is an American media streaming platform that streams videos, music, and podcasts uploaded by the users of Patreon. Fellow patrons can enjoy these contents by paying some amount to the patron who uploads them. Patreon provides all tools for content creators to create their content efficiently. Furthermore, Patreon offers them a platform to exhibit their creativity to others as a subscription service. In return, Patreon gets a commission of 5 to 12 percent of the creator’s revenue in addition to a processing fee. Patreon is a handy platform for videographers, musicians, and podcasters. Now let’s discuss how to watch Patreon on Roku.
How to Access Patreon on Roku
Patreon doesn’t have an official app on any stream devices like the Fire TV Stick and Roku. However, it has an app for both Android and iOS devices. So let’s learn to screen mirror Patreon on Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
You can follow the steps below to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Turn on your Roku device-connected TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your remote to go to the home screen.
3. From the left pane, choose the Settings option.
4. Next, select the System option under Settings.
5. Choose Screen mirroring > Screen mirroring Mode.
6. Now, select Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the screen mirroring on your streaming device.
Screen Mirror Patreon from Android Smartphone:
Ensure that you have connected your Android Smartphone to the same wifi network as Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone and install the Patreon app.
2. Next, launch the Patreon app after installation.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Next, bring down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon and choose your Roku device from the list.
5. Go back to the Patreon app and mirror its content to Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Patreon from iOS Smartphone:
1. Make sure you have connected your Roku device and iOS smartphone to the same wifi network.
2. From the App Store, install the Patreon app.
3. Next, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center.
4. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, your iOS Smartphone will start to mirror on your Roku TV.
6. After that, launch the Patreon app and sign in to your account.
7. Finally, you can choose any content to mirror it to your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Patreon From PC:
To screen mirror Patreon from the PCs, follow these steps.
Note: You must connect your PC and Roku device to the same wifi network for the screen mirroring to work.
1. Turn on your PC and click on the Action Center icon from the lower right corner.
2. Now, select the Connect tab.
3. A sidebar pops up on your screen. Choose your Roku Player from here.
4. On your Roku device, select the Allow button if required.
5. From the web browser, visit the official website of Patreon and Log In to your account. Play content on Patreon and watch it on your TV.
The contents on Patreon are classified as Videos/Films, podcasts, comedies, comics, games, and education. This helps you access content from Patreon with ease. Patreon is not just a platform for creators. It gives a library of podcasts, videos, and music to all people who like this stuff. By screen mirroring Patreon on Roku, enjoy your favorite content from Patreon on your TV screen.
No, Patreon is unavailable in the channel store.
Yes, you can screen mirror the Patreon app from Android or iOS smartphones to Roku.