All Elite Wrestling or AEW is a popular professional wrestling promotion in the United States. This professional wrestling promotion event was founded by Shahid Khan and his son Tony in 2019. You can watch the All Elite Wrestling matches on different devices worldwide. And this professional wrestling event is considered the most loved one after WWE. So, if you are a fan of professional wrestling, then there is no way you wouldn’t want to stream it on Roku. But, if you wish to do the same, keep reading this section. This is because we are about to discuss how to watch AEW on Roku. So, let’s get started with the same deal.
Related: How to watch WWE on Roku
How to Watch AEW on Roku
Today, we have two different options available to watch AEW on Roku. This includes the TNT channel and the Spectrum TV channel that you can access on a Roku device. So let’s find out how to add both of these channels on Roku in the following section.
How to Watch AEW on Roku With TNT
TNT is a popular American pay television service from the Warner Bros Company. You can watch a lot of different exciting shows on this network, including the All Elite Wrestling. It doesn’t have a subscription plan, and you can sign into it with your TV provider subscription to access the TNT app.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. From the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar.
3. Navigate through the menu and select the Search Channels option.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter and search for the Watch TNT app.
5. Select the Watch TNT app from the results and then click on the Add Channel option.
6. This will start installing the app. Click on the OK button as soon as the download completes.
7. Next, select Go to Channel to launch the Watch TNT app and click on the Sign In option.
8. Note down the TNT Activation Code that appears on your screen.
9. With a web browser on your computer or smartphone, go to the TNT Activation Website https://www.tntdrama.com/activate.
10. Carefully enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
11. Log in to your TV provider account with the credentials.
12. Finally, the channel is activated on your Roku TV, and you can search for All Elite Wrestling and start streaming it.
How to Watch AEW on Roku With Spectrum TV
Spectrum TV is a combined live TV and on-demand streaming service that brings you ultimate entertainment. You can watch the All Elite Wrestling on Spectrum TV as well. Let’s find out how to add Spectrum TV on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to the HDMI port.
2. From the home screen of Roku, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Select the Search Channels option from the menu on your screen.
4. Next, search for The Spectrum TV app with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick up the app icon and click on the Add Channel option to add Spectrum TV to Roku.
6. After adding the Spectrum TV, click on the OK button.
7. Next, launch the Spectrum TV app on your device by clicking on Go to Channel option.
8. Type in the proper credentials of your Spectrum TV account and sign in to the app.
9. Follow the instructions on your screen and complete the whole signup process.
10. Finally, the Spectrum TV app is activated, and you can enjoy watching All Elite Wrestling on your Roku with the help of the channel.
How to Watch AEW on Roku without Cable
The following are the streaming service that you can subscribe to watch the AEW on Roku without a cable.
Under the Hulu + Live TV category, TNT and TBS channels are included, and it will cost you $69.99 per month. And that’s not all; and you will also get other 85+ channels. Also, with this plan, you will get 50 hour Cloud DVR storage, which in turn can be used to record your favorite shows. So, get the Hulu on Roku and cut the cord to watch AEW.
2. Sling TV
With the Sling Blue plan, you can access the AEW shows with the TNT and TBS channel offered by this streaming service. And the Sling Blue will cost you $35 per month. Other than just the two channels, you will get 35+ channels, including the major sports channels like Fox Sports, FS1, and more. Other features included with the Sling Blue packages are 50-hour cloud DVR storage and access to Sling TV on up to 3 devices simultaneously.
3. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream is also one of the streaming services that offer the TNT and TBS channels under the Entertainment plan category. And it will cost you $69.99 per month. But the only thing that lags is the Cloud DVR storage, as they offer only 20 hours of cloud DVR storage. But don’t worry; you will be compensated with the other 60+ channels offered as a part of their Entertainment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, AEW is available on streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu, and DirecTV Stream.
Yes, you can watch AEW on Roku.
You can use Spectrum TV or TNT to watch the AEW PPV on Roku.