All 4 is a popular free on-demand media streaming service. It is owned by the Channel Four Television Corporation. Being launched in 2006, it is an ad-supported streaming service. All4 streams both live channels as well as on-demand content. However, you need a TV subscription to watch All 4 channels live. Also, you can get All 4 on-demand content for free. The live TV channels include Channel 4, E4, Film4, 4Music, and More4. You can get All 4 on Roku, Now TV, Android, and iOS devices.
What’s on All 4?
All4 is one of the best video-on-demand streaming services in the UK.
- Get over 1500 shows from different channels on Channel Four Television.
- It streams content from other services like VICE, and adult swim.
- Also, download your favorite shows to watch on your devices at any convenient time.
- The streaming content includes the most popular UK TV series, world movies, and drama.
How to Add All 4 on Roku?
We have the official All 4 app ready for download on Roku. Follow these simple steps and add All 4.
1. Turn on your TV and then connect your Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Next, choose the Streaming Channels option from your home screen.
3. Navigate to and select the Search Channels option on the menu.
4. Further, search for All 4 using the virtual keyboard.
5. Also, pick All 4 channels from the search results.
6. Further, click on the Add Channel button to initiate the download.
7. Finally, press the OK button as the download finishes.
8. You can now find the All 4 channel on the Roku home screen
9. Launch the All 4 channel and start streaming your favorite shows.
Related: TBS on Roku
Some of the exclusive All 4 shows include Walter Presents, The Island with Bear Grylls USA, and Hunted America. You can access the on-demand library without any subscription. However, you need a subscription to get the live channels. Also, get a free trial for 14 days on All 4. Enjoy streaming live TV channels and on-demand content with All 4 on Roku.