AT&T TV is yet another cord cutter and is compatible with the Roku devices. It is an all-in-one entertainment solution and was previously called as DirecTV No. Get access to the OTT TV contents like movies, live news, events, sports, and TV shows. Above all, the interface of the AT&T TV channel on Roku is designed to be dynamic and easy-to-use. So, finding the recently watched movies or shows is super easy. In addition, to live TV streaming, you can let enjoy watching premium channels. For instance, it supports CINEMAX, SHOWTIME, STARZ, etc.
Features of AT&T TV
The salient features of the AT&T TV channel include,
- With AT&T TV on Roku, you can stream videos in high-quality up to 4K resolution.
- You can record almost anything you want up to 500 hours and watch it at any time.
- AT&T TV on Roku TV supports binge-watching movies and TV series any time.
- Stream thousands of on-demand titles with AT&T TV channel.
- Supports streaming shows on multiple devices at the same time.
- It supports sync your smart home devices. For instance, change temperature, dim the lights, etc.
Related: How to Install Pluto TV on Roku
AT&T TV Subscription Packages:
The users of AT&T TV can stream their favourite videos by choosing the right subscription packages.
- Plus Package – Pay $65/month and supports 45+ channels
- Max Package – Pay $80/month and supports 60+ channels
- Entertainment Package – Pay $93/month and supports 65+ channels
- Choice Package – Pay $110/month and supports 85+ channels
- XTRA Package – Pay $124/month and supports 105+ channels
- Ultimate Package – Pay 135/month and supports 125+ channels
- Optimo Mas Package – Pay $86/month and supports 90+ channels
How to Get AT&T TV for Roku?
AT&T TV is available for Roku players officially. The below section deals with the steps to get AT&T TV on Roku TV.
#1. Turn on the Roku player at first and press the home button on the Roku remote.
#2. Navigate to the left pane and click on the Search option.
#3. Type the channel name using the keyboard shown on-screen as AT&T TV.
#4. Choose the same from the suggestions list shown just below the search bar.
#5. When re-directed to the app info screen, select Add Channel button.
#6. Click OK after the download and then press the home button on remote to launch AT&T TV.
Related: How to Watch Live TV on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it mandatory to have a satellite connection to stream AT&T TV?
No. AT&T TV users can stream live TV and on-demand contents without satellite or cable TV subscription.
Does AT&T TV offer a free trial?
Yes and no. AT&T TV has free trial based on the subscription package you choose. For instance, those purchased Plus or Mac packages will get a 7-day free trial.
Does Roku supports AT&T cloud DVR?
Yes. The users of Roku TV can now record live TV and playback the same contents later. AT&T TV offers 20 hours of free storage and supports rewind, skip, fast forward options.
What is AT&T TV Watch TV?
AT&T TV Watch TV is a go-to-place to stream live shows. It has more than 35+ live channels and more than 15000 on-demand titles. Just like AT&T TV, AT&T TV Watch TV has 7-day free trial and has no annual contract.
Can you stream AT&T TV Watch TV on Roku?
As of now, AT&T TV Watch TV is available for Android, iOS, Apple TV, Firestick, Fire TV, etc.
Is AT&T SportsNet Roku version available?
No. There is no standalone version of AT&T TV SportsNet available for Roku players.
Related: How to add SHOWTIME on Roku
To Sum Up
So, you can add AT&T TV on Roku player in seconds with the help of the guidelines given above. No more relying on the wires and cable boxes to watch live TV. Instead, get AT&T on Roku to get enjoy the unlimited streaming experience.
Keep supporting us! Do you have any doubts or queries about AT&T TV on Roku? Ask it as comments. Further, visit rokuguru.com for more useful Roku related articles.