The Queen’s Gambit is a miniseries produced for Netflix. This series includes a total of seven episodes and was released on October 23, 2020. And after a few weeks, it was the most-watched show on Netflix in 2020. The miniseries was also received well by the review aggregators such as Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic. Most of us are very tired while waiting for the next season to return. In the case of the Queen’s Gambit, you don’t have to do so because it was made a miniseries to end in the first season. And you can watch the Queen’s Gambit on Roku by adding the Netflix application to your Roku device. But you have to be a subscriber to get access, or you can get the Netflix subscription for an economical price of $8.99/month.
How to get a Netflix Subscription?
You can visit the official website of Netflix to get a subscription and, there are three subscription plans available known as Basic, Standard, and Premium. You can choose any of these plans to get a Netflix subscription for a month. With any of these plans, Netflix offers an ad-free experience to all the available content to its users. Also, you can change or cancel your subscription anytime you want. So, continue reading this article to know the procedure to watch Queen’s Gambit on Roku.
How to Watch the Queen’s Gambit On Roku?
The Netflix channel is available officially on the Channel Store. So you can easily add it to your device.
1. Setup your Roku device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the Home screen.
3. Then, select the Search Channels.
4. Search for the Netflix app.
5. Choose the same application from the search result.
6. Select Add Channels to install the Nex application.
7. Then, you can log in to Netflix and search for the Queen’s Gambit to stream it.
How to Screen Mirror Queen’s Gambit On Roku?
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to Settings >> System Settings >> Screen Mirroring on your Roku.
3. Select Prompt or Always allow to screen mirror your Android Smartphone to your Roku TV.
4. Then, install the Netflix app on your Android Smartphone.
5. Select Cast/Screen Mirroring/Smart Mirroring. This option varies from device to device.
6. Then, select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
7. Open the Netflix application and log in to your account.
8. Search for the Queen’s Gambit web series.
9. Play the web series to watch it on Roku.
Related: The Crown On Roku
You already know that The Queens Gambit is a miniseries. So, If you don’t want another season to line up on the list of your favorites, you can watch The Queen’s Gambit. And Netflix is the only available platform to watch this miniseries. So, you can follow the procedure above to watch the miniseries on your Roku. And don’t forget to get a subscription for Netflix at $8.99/month. If you have any doubts, mention them to us in the comment box.