An IPTV service with over 12600 channels streaming documentaries, movies, shows, and series on-demand. This is Beast TV for you, a huge library of your favorite content streaming 24×7. You get all of these in full HD picture quality with a small subscription charge. The huge VOD collection includes news, kid’s shows, and sports. Furthermore, it streams Live Sports, and you can watch them with Beast TV on Roku.
Beast TV on Roku
As Beast TV is not one of those channels available on Roku, you need to screen-mirror it from other devices. For this, we must initially make necessary changes on our Roku device.
1. Turn on your TV and connect with your Roku device. Next, connect your Roku device to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. By pressing the Home button on your remote, go to the home screen.
3. From the sidebar of your home screen, choose the Settings option.
4. Select the System option from the menu.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option followed by the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt option from the menu.
With choosing the Prompt option, the Roku always prompts you to confirm enabling screen-mirroring from other devices.
Screen-Mirroring from Android
We need to download and install the Beast TV APK on Android and then screen-mirror it on Roku.
1. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku to enable screen mirroring between the two.
2. On your Android device, open the Settings option.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option.
Note: We are enabling this option to download the Beast TV APK on our phones.
4. From the browser on your phone, search for Beast TV APK and download it.
Note: Make sure that you download it from a trusted site.
5. Install the Beast TV app on your Android phone.
6. Open the new Beast TV app and Log In with your username and Password.
7. On your Android phone, open the Settings menu.
8. Select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
9. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
10. Select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
Note: If your device name doesn’t show up, ensure that you have connected your Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
11. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted. Now, you can see that your Android device’s screen is mirrored on Roku.
12. Open your Beast TV app on your phone.
Now, choose any VOD content or Live TV stream on Beast TV and watch it on Roku.
Related: Swift Streamz on Roku
Subscription Plans on Beast TV
The Beast TV has subscription plans affordable to all.
- You pay only $10 per month.
A 3-month subscription:
- You pay a total of $21 for 3 months
- Payment costs you $7 per month
A Yearly Subscription:
- You pay only $5.8 per month for a 12 month subscription
These are the different subscription plans on Beast TV. Now, get a 48 hours free trial on Beast TV as well.
Beast TV is a single door to a library of your favorite VOD content and Live TV. All the VOD movies and series come with a detailed descriptions and ratings, reviews, and trailers. Also, the channels on Beast TV ranges from regional channels to premium channels. The Beast TV lets you use around four different devices at the same time with a single subscription. However, it doesn’t cost much for a subscription on Roku.