BET Plus is a subscription-based streaming service that includes 2000+ hours of content. With this streaming service, you can access all the content offered by the BET channel that primarily targets African Americans. Some classic shows on BET Plus are Martin, House of Payne, and more. You can also find some modern shows on BET Plus, like The MS. Pat Show, All Queen’s Men, and other popular hits. Moreover, BET Plus is available on the Roku Channel Store to install on Roku and stream the content.
How Much Does BET Plus Cost on Roku?
You can subscribe to BET Plus at $9.99 per month or $94.99 per year. Then, you will get the privilege of an ad-free stream of all your favorite content on the BET Plus platform. To subscribe to BET Plus, you can visit the BET Official Website [www.bet.plus/].
Hits & Exclusives Available on BET Plus
Some of the Hits and exclusives available on BET Plus are:
- B-Boys Blues
- Dear Best Friend
- North of the 10
- The Millennial
- A Message from Brianna
- Trophy Wife
- Block Party
- The Porter
- Kingdom Business
- College Hil: Celebrity Edition
- Real Husbands of Hollywood
How to Add Bet Plus on Roku
1. Connect your Roku player to the TV via HDMI Port.
2. Turn on your Roku device.
3. On the Roku remote, press the Home button. You will now be directed to the home screen of Roku.
4. Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
5. Next, navigate to the Search Channels option and press the OK button on your remote.
6. Type BET Plus on the search field with the help of the on-screen keyboard and remote.
7. Select the BET Plus channel from the list of search lists.
8. Click the Add Channel button on the channel information page.
7. It will take some time to add the BET Plus channel to your device.
8. After the channel is added, click on the OK button in the prompt.
9. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch BET Plus.
Alternative Way – Add BET Plus on Roku
Since you have the option to control your Roku TV with the official Roku app available on the Google Play Store and App Store, you can use it to add the BET Plus channel to Roku. Moreover, the Roku app’s remote feature will be useful when your Roku remote is not working.
1. Launch the Roku app on your Android or iOS device.
Roku app for Android device: Google Play Store
Roku app for iOS device: App Store
2. Accept the terms and conditions if required.
3. Next, sign in to your Roku account.
4. Tap the Devices tab at the bottom of your screen.
5. Once you Connect your Android or iOS device to the same WiFi network, your Roku will display on the available devices list on the Roku app.
6. Once you see your Roku device on the available devices list, select it, and it will be paired with the Roku app.
6. After the Roku device is paired with the Roku app, tap the Channels tab that you can see below your paired Roku device’s name.
7. Select the Channel Store tab. Then, search for the BET Plus channel.
8. From the search result, click the BET Plus channel.
9. On the channel description page of BET Plus, select the Add Channel button.
After you request to add a channel from the Roku app, it will be processed within 24 hours.
Tip: You can update Roku if you want to add the requested channel to Roku immediately.
How to Activate Bet Plus on Roku
1. Launch the BET Plus channel that you installed.
2. Click the Sign in or Log in button to get an Activation Code.
3. Note the Activation Code displayed on your Roku TV screen.
4. Visit the BET Plus Activation Site [www.bet.plus/activate] using a browser on your computer or phone.
5. Enter the Activation Code and tap on the Continue menu.
7. Now, sign in with your BET Plus subscription account.
8. After a successful verification, BET Plus will be activated on Roku.
9. Go to the BET Plus channel and stream your favorites.
Frequently Asked Question
You can cancel the BET Plus subscription on the official website of BET Plus. On the website, log in to your account and click the Settings icon > Manage Subscription under the Subscription section > Cancel Subscription option.