The 2023-2024 Pre-season of the NHL began on September 23, 2023, and ends on October 7, 2023. The regular season is set to start on October 10, 2023. To stream the regular season games on Roku, you can install NHL from the Channel Store. Apart from the NHL TV app, you can stream live matches on TNT, ESPN, and ABC. To stream the live matches, you need a subscription to NHL or streaming services.
In this article, we have guided you to watch NHL games on Roku in multiple ways.
How Much is NHL on Roku
To access the NHL app, you need to get a subscription. Additionally, there are two subscription plans offered by the NHL.
- Monthly Subscription: $14.99 per month
- Season Subscription: $99.99 per month
You need to visit the official website of NHL to get a subscription.
How to Add NHL on Roku
1. Choose the Streaming Channels option from your home screen.
2. From the menu, select the Search Channels option.
3. Type and search for the NHL channel.
4. From the search results, choose the NHL tile.
5. On the next screen, select the Add Channel option.
6. After the app installation is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. Next, select the Go to Channel option to launch the NHL channel.
8. Select the Sign In button to get the activation code.
9. Go to the activation webpage of NHL on any web browser.
10. Sign in with your subscription account.
11. Enter the activation code and hit the Continue button.
12. Now, the NHL app on your Roku will be activated.
13. You can now go back to the NHL app and stream your favorite NHL games live.
How to Stream NHL on Roku – Alternative Method
If the NHL app isn’t compatible with your Roku device, you can mirror from your smartphone to stream matches on the big screen. The NHL app is available on Android and iPhone.
Cast NHL to Roku from Android Devices
1. Install the NHL app from the Google Play Store.
2. Make sure you have connected your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
3. Next, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device.
6. Launch the NHL app and sign in to your account.
7. Finally, play any sports match to watch on your Roku.
AirPlay NHL to Roku from iOS Devices
You need to enable AirPlay on Roku to mirror from your iPhone.
1. From the App Store, install the NHL app.
2. Ensure you have connected your iPhone to the WiFi network as same as your Roku device.
3. Swipe your iPhone screen down to bring the Control Center.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device.
5. Launch the NHL app and enter your subscription credentials to log in to your account.
6. Finally, the NHL app will be mirrored on your Roku TV.
How to Watch NHL on Roku Without Cable
The NFL games are streaming on cable TV channels like ESPN, TSN, and ABC. You can get all of these channels in one place with supported streaming services.
If you are a sports fan, you can install fuboTV on Roku to watch all your favorite games. It is the only streaming service that offers the most popular sports channels. Moreover, you only need to subscribe to fuboTV’s Pro plan at $74.99 per month to get all the sports channels that stream the NHL games.
Sling TV is one of the affordable choices to stream NHL games. To get the sports channels that stream the NHL games, you need to subscribe to the Sling Orange + Blue plan at $55 per month. You can install Sling TV on Roku right away from the Channel Store.
With Hulu on Roku, you can get ESPN+, ABC, and TSN channels. To access those channels, you must purchase the live TV plans With Ads ($69.99/month) or Without Ads ($82.99/month) Additionally, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
YouTube TV also offers all the sports channels that stream NHL games. The subscription will cost you $72.99 per month. Moreover, you will also get unlimited cloud DVR storage with the subscription. You can install YouTube TV on Roku TV from the Channel Store to watch the live matches of NHL.
NHL 2023-24 Season Schedule
Below, we have listed the schedule of the upcoming NHL matches.
|Buffalo vs Columbus
Winnipeg vs Chicago
Minnesota vs Edmonton
|St. Louis vs Detroit
Montreal vs New Jersey
Tampa Bay vs New York
New York vs Philadelphia
Washington vs Florida
Vegas vs Ottawa
Toronto vs Colorado
Boston vs Vancouver
Dallas vs Carolina
Calgary vs Edmonton
Nashville vs San Jose
Minnesota vs Seattle
Anaheim vs Los Angeles
|Tampa Bay vs New Jersey
Philadelphia vs Pittsburgh
Carolina vs Buffalo
New York vs Columbus
Detroit vs Chicago
Arizona vs Winnipeg
Nashville vs Anaheim
|Ottawa vs Washington
New York vs Dallas
Los Angeles vs Edmonton
Boston vs Seattle
|Vegas vs Toronto
Arizona vs Montreal
Washington vs Detroit
Buffalo vs Florida
Tampa Bay vs Philadelphia
Ottawa vs Nashville
Carolina vs Minnesota
St. Louis vs Winnipeg
Los Angeles vs Calgary
Dallas vs Colorado
Pittsburgh vs Vancouver
New Jersey vs San Jose
|Columbus vs New York
St. Louis vs Edmonton
|Vegas vs Boston
Arizona vs Toronto
New York vs Detroit
Buffalo vs Tampa Bay
Montreal vs Florida
Carolina vs Columbus
Minnesota vs Nashville
Winnipeg vs Dallas
Colorado vs Chicago
Los Angeles vs Vancouver
Pittsburgh vs Seattle
Anaheim vs San Jose
You can use the trial period offered by the streaming services to watch the NHL games for free on Roku.
You can stream the NHL matches live through SportsNet or TVA Sports in Canada.