National Hockey League or NHL is North America’s professional Ice Hockey League. It is quite popular in the US and Canada. NHL had its very first season from 1917 to 1918. It has 24 teams from the US and 7 from Canada. Out of all the teams, Montreal Canadians have the most titles. It is one of the most popular Ice Hockey League in the world. The champion of the series is awarded the Stanley cup. The Stanley Cup is the oldest sports trophy in North America. Let’s stream NHL on Roku.
How to Add NHL on Roku?
You can add an official NHL.TV channel on Roku from the Channel Store. You can stream the NHL Playoffs at $19.99. Follow these simple steps for the same:
1. Initially, turn on your TV and connect to the Roku device.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from your home screen.
3. From the menu, select the Search Channels option.
4. Type and search for the NHL channel.
5. From the search results, choose the NHL.
6. Further, select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror NHL to Roku
First, enable the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below to mirror the NHL app to your streaming device from an Android or iOS Smartphone.
Screen Mirror NHL to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search and install the NHL app.
3. Make sure you have connected your Roku and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Next, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Now, choose your Roku device.
6. Launch the NHL app and sign in to your account.
7. Finally, play any sports match to watch on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror NHL to Roku from iOS Smartphone
1. From the App Store, install the NHL app.
2. Ensure you have connected your iOS Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku device.
3. Next, swipe your iOS Smartphone’s screen from up to down to bring the Control Center.
4. Then, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device.
5. Launch the NHL app and enter your subscription credentials to log in to your account.
6. Finally, the NHL app will be mirrored on your Roku TV.
How to Watch NHL on Roku without a Cable
There are a few service providers on Roku that stream NHL Live. These service providers stream certain sports channels where you can watch NHL. These channels include NBC Sports and FOX Sports.
fuboTV is the best Sports streaming service. It has a good collection of sports channels. This includes channels streaming NHL as well. You can stream NHL on NBC, NBCSN, USA Network, and FOX Sports on fuboTV.
Hulu + Live TV
Philo is a popular streaming service. It streams live TV channels at $25 per month. It has one of the cheapest plans. However, you can stream NHL on USA Network on Philo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch the NHL Network on Roku.
Some streaming services offer a free trial once you subscribe to their platform. In this way, you can watch the NHL Network on your streaming device.