William James O’Reilly Jr is a popular Television host born in 1949. He is commonly called by the name Bill O’Reilly and has worked for popular news channels like CBS News, ABC News, and Fox News. Bill O’Reilly has hosted only one show on Fox Network named The O’Reilly Factor, which ran for 16 years, and it is the highest-rated show for Fox News in 16 years. In 2017, he was fired by Fox News due to misconduct. But now fans across the world are asking for the return of Nill O’Reilly. Due to his popularity, he started his news website named Bill O’Reilly. But there is no official app released for Bill O’Reilly for Roku. Still, you can watch the Bill O’Reilly on Roku by using the screen mirroring feature.
How to Watch Bill O’Reilly on Roku?
There are two ways to Watch Bill O’Reilly on Roku. They are:
- From Smartphone
- Using PC
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select Settings > System.
4. Then, choose Screen Mirroring.
5. Select Prompt or Allways Allow a device to request a connection for screen mirroring.
How to Watch Bill O’Reilly on Roku using Android Smartphone?
1. Connect your Roku and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open a browser on your Android Smartphone.
3. Visit the official website of Bill O’Reilly.
4. Select Cast from the Notification Panel.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Select any news to read or select a video to watch.
7. Now, you can watch the news on your Roku.
How to Watch Bill O’Reilly on Roku using PC?
1. Connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Visit the official website of Bill O’Reilly.
3. Select any news to watch.
4. Right-click on your mouse and choose Cast.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, watch the news on your Roku device.
Now, you can watch the news hosted by Bill O’Reilly on Roku. Of course, everyone is eager to watch the news hosted by Bill O’Reilly. So, get to watch him in action on the official website of Bill O’Reilly. Also, use the Screen Mirroring feature to watch favorite Television hosts read the news on Roku.