C-Span is one of the most streamed platforms in the US region to get instant updates about political news. It is run by a non-profitable media that strives to offer true content to users. The channel is available on most platforms like cable, streaming services, and individual apps on popular app stores. The channel is not available on popular streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Firestick. So, to access the C-Span channel on Roku, you need to follow some of the alternative methods on your device.
How Much Does C-Span Cost on Roku
The C-Span app is free of cost to stream its news content on your Roku and other devices.
What’s on C-Span
- Get access to the Live U.S. Congress floor proceedings and Congressional hearings on C-Span.
- The C-Span offers podcats about politics, history, and non–fiction books.
- Get updated on the true facts about every government news.
- You can get to use the C-Span Radio, C-Span book, and many more.
How to Watch C-Span on Roku
Since the C-Span app is not available on the Roku channel store, you need to follow the screen mirroring steps to access its contents on your Roku device.
How to Cast C-Span from Android to Roku
To perform Casting, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku first.
1. Open the Play store app and search for C-Span on your Android device.
2. Select the app from the results and click on the Install button.
3. After installing, connect both the Android and Roku to the same WiFi network.
4. Go to the Notification panel and click on the Cast button.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of devices to cast your Android screen to Roku.
6. Now, open the C-Span app and sign in with your account.
7. Choose any content and cast it on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror C-Span from iOS to Roku
Like screen mirroring, you need to enable the AirPlay feature on Roku to mirror contents from iOS to Roku.
1. Go to the App store and install the C-Span app on your iOS.
2. Now, connect your iOS and Roku to the same WiFi network.
3. Go to the Control center and click on the Screen mirroring option.
4. Tap on the Roku device from the list to mirror iOS to the Roku device.
5. After choosing Roku, open the C-Span app and sign in with your account.
6. Click on any content and stream the C-Span app on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Stream C-Span on Roku
Alternatively, you can watch C-Span on your Roku device by using a supported cord-cutter on Roku.
DirecTV Stream is one of the leading cord-cutters that offers cable TV and streaming services to users for entertainment. The premium of DirecTV gives you access to more than 150+ channels and on-demand content of television. Apart from entertainment, you can watch the news and sports and use the top features like unlimited device connection and DVR support for recording. The C-Span channel is available in Entertainment($74.99/ month), Choice($99.99/ month), Ultimate($109.99/ month), and Premier($154.99/ month) packages of the service.
YouTube is one of the leading social media apps that is used for advertising and teaching and used to stream movies, short videos, music, and many more. The app can be accessed for free with ads and watched ad-free with premium($11.99/ month). To watch the C-Span on YouTube, you need to go to its official channel and stream the daily news replays on your Roku device.
Watch the top non-filtered news topic and popular clips of Joe Biden and other officials in politics on C-Span by following the above methods.