With Eternal TV, you can watch IPTV on Roku. It is one of the largest IPTV service providers that offer over 13000 live TV channels and 2000 movies and TV shows. It provides live channels from the USA, UK, and Canada. Moreover, new movies and series are added on a regular basis. Since Eternal IPTV is a subscription-based platform, you need to get a subscription to access the IPTV content. You need the best IPTV player app to stream Eternal TV. But no such IPTV apps support Roku. However, there are other possible ways you can use to watch Eternal TV IPTV on Roku.
How Much is Eternal TV IPTV on Roku
The following are the subscription plans offered by Eternal TV:
- 1-Month Plan: $11.99
- 6-Month Plan: $59.94
- 1-Year Plan: $83.88
To subscribe to Eternal TV IPTV, you need to visit https://eternalhosting.net/eternaltv/.
How to Watch Eternal TV IPTV on Roku
One of the popular IPTV players to watch the Eternal TV IPTV is Smarters Player Lite. This IPTV player app supports both your Android and iOS device. So, you can install the Smarters Player Lite on Android and iOS devices and mirror the app to Roku.
Screen Mirror Eternal TV IPTV to Roku from Android & iOS Devices
2. Next, launch the Smarters Player Lite app and hit the Add User button from the home screen.
3. On the next screen, select the Load Your Playlist Or File/URL button.
4. Enter the M3U URL you received from the Eternal TV IPTV and add it.
5. Now, the IPTV content will start to load on the Smarters Player Lite app.
6. Next, make sure you have connected your Android or iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
7. After that, do the following:
- If you are using an Android device: Go to Notification Panel > Tap on Cast.
- In case you are using an iOS device: Launch the Control Center > click the Cast icon.
8. From the scanned devices list, select your Roku device’s name.
9. Now, your Android or iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
10. After the process, go back to the Smarters Player Lite app and mirror your favorite IPTV content on Roku.
Screen Mirror Eternal TV IPTV to Roku from Windows PC
1. Turn on your PC and ensure both your Roku and windows PC are connected to the same wifi network.
2. Open the VLC Media Player on your Windows PC.
Note: If you haven’t installed VLC Media Player on your Windows PC, download and install the app from its official website.
3. Click on the Media tab and choose the Open Network Stream option from the menu.
4. Tap the Network tab and enter the M3U URL of Eternal TV IPTV.
5. Hit the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Next, press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
7. Select your Roku device name from the Connect window that appears on the screen.
8. Go back to the VLC Media Player and start streaming your favorite IPTV content on Roku.
That’s it; you can follow any of the above methods to stream live TV channels, movies, or TV shows from Eternal TV on Roku.