CKayTV is a popular streaming platform among Android users. This is because you can watch over 1000 live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more on the CKayTV platform. It provides its users with content in different categories, including sports, kids, wildlife, music, history, and news. Also you can watch live football and tennis events as well. Additionally, there are a lot of ways for Roku users to stream CKayTV as well.
Highlights of CKayTV
- It has a simple and intuitive interface
- Provides movies and TV shows in high quality
- Completely free to use
- Lets you bookmark your favorite TV channels
- With the high-quality server, you stream your favorites without buffering
Can you Get CKayTV on Roku?
CKayTV is only available for Android and Firestick users. Till now, there is no possible way to install CKayTV on your Roku. However, you can install the CKayTV app on your Android device and mirror the app to your Roku.
How to Get CKayTV on Roku
There are two ways to stream CKayTV on Roku. They are:
Screen Mirror CKayTV to Roku from Android Devices
Make sure to enable the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Open a web browser on your Android device.
2. Visit the official website of CKayTV.
3. Tap the Download The Official App By Clicking Here button.
4. After downloading the CKayTV app, open it and follow the on-screen instruction to install the app on your device.
5. Next, connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
6. Go to the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap the Cast icon.
7. Pick your Roku device name from the list of available devices.
8. Now, your Android device’s screen will be screen mirrored to Roku.
9. Launch the CKayTV app on your Android device.
10. You can now start streaming your favorite live TV channels, movies, and TV shows on Roku.
Screen Mirror CKayTV to Roku from Windows PC
You can’t install the CKayTV app directly on your Windows PC. But you can use an Android emulator like BlueStacks to install the CKayTV app on your Windows PC. Then, you can screen mirror the CKayTV app to Roku from Windows PC.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Download the CKayTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Next, go to the BlueStacks official website. Next, download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Tap the Install APK icon on the right pane.
6. Locate the APK file of CKayTV and open it.
7. Now, the CKayTV app will automatically install on your BlueStacks in a couple of minutes.
8. After that, connect your Roku device and PC to the same wifi network.
9. Press the Windows + K key on the keyboard simultaneously.
10. Choose your Roku device name from the Connect window.
11. You can now find that your Windows PC’s screen has been mirrored to Roku TV.
12. After the process, go to BlueStacks on your Windows PC and launch the CKayTV app.
13. You can now enjoy streaming your favorite movies, TV shows, and live TV channels on Roku for free.
CkayTV is best for streaming your favorite entertainment content for free. But don’t worry as the CKayTV app is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. With the methods above, you can easily stream the content offered by CkayTV without installing the app on your Roku device.