FWFG – Find What Feels Good is a Yoga channel run by famous Yoga trainer Adriene Mishler. She also runs a free YouTube channel where you get a monthly Yoga video for free. But FWFG has premium videos that bring well categorized, such as Yoga, Train, Meditation, Series, FWFG Exclusive, and more. FWFG was launched in 2015 for all the smart devices such as Android, iOS, Roku, and Firestick and is available in the respective app stores and is also free to install.
With Find What Feels Good channel, you get Yoga videos and daily diet plans according to your age and healthy recipe preparation videos. For just $10 a month, this is the best Yoga channel with hundreds of videos and playlists. In addition, the Yoga Calendars feature suggests when to which Yoga based on your personal details you can set up after signing into your account.
How to Install FWFG Channel on Roku
1. Turn on the Roku device and press the home button on the Roku remote.
2. In the left menu, select Streaming Channels.
3. Now scroll down and then click Search Channels.
4. Enter Find What Feels Good in the search box and tap OK.
5. From the list of apps, select the Find What Feels Good channel.
6. Now click Add channel button to download and install the channel.
7. Then launch the channel by selecting Go to channel button.
8. Activate the channel and start watching Yogas and workouts on Roku TV.
How to Activate FWFG Channel on Roku
1. Open the FWFG channel and Sign in to your FWFG account.
2. An Activation code will be displayed on the screen.
3. Then visit https://fwfg.com/activate on any browser and log in to your account.
4. Enter the TV displayed code in the activation code box, and tap Activate button.
5. Your FWFG will be activated instantly on your TV.
How to Sign Up for FWFG?
1. Go to the FEFG website and select the subscription plan as per your needs.
2. Click the FREE 7-Day Trial button and fill in the signup form in the next step.
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click the Continue button.
4. Choose the Credit card or PayPal and click the Checkout button.
5. Complete your free checkout and then use these account credentials to log in to FWFG on all the supported devices.
Related: Esquire on Roku
Want to keep your body fit without regular workouts, then you can try FWFG Yoga courses for free for up to seven days, and if you feel that’s right for you, then your can install, activate and sign up for the FWFG channel using the above-detailed guide within few minutes. Have any questions related to FWFG, do share them in the below comment section.