For anyone looking forward to adding an exciting combined live TV and on-demand titles streaming channel, Xfinity Stream from Comcast might be one of the best choices. Xfinity Stream has a total of more than 200 live TV channels. In addition, you can get access to more than 1000 on-demand videos. If you enjoy watching movies on Roku, you could get the Xfinity Stream app. You can add the Xfinity Stream app on Roku from the Roku Channel Store.
Subscription Plans on Xfinity Stream
You can get subscribed to the Xfinity Stream annual plan that charges you $65 per month. Also, you can visit the official website of Xfinity Stream to get a subscription to their platform. It also has features for downloading shows and viewing them offline. Also, with the free cloud DVR that comes with the service, you can record your favorite shows and watch them at your convenience.
Xfinity Stream Supported Roku Devices
The following is the list of Xfinity Stream-supported devices.
- Roku TV – The Roku TV models like A000X, C000X, 5000X, 7000X, and D000X support Xfinity Stream.
- Streaming Media Players:
- For Roku Media player models – Roku Ultra, Roku Ultra LT, Roku Express, Roku Express+, Roku Express 4K, Roku Express4K+, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku 2, Roku 3, and Roku 4.
- Roku Streaming Sticks
- Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick 4K, and Roku Streaming Stick 4k+.
How to Add Xfinity Stream from Comcast on Roku
1. Initially, connect the Roku device to your TV and then to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. From the home screen, click on the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, select the Search Channels option from the menu.
4. Type in Xfinity Stream on the search bar with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
5. Start the app download by clicking on the Add Channel option.
6. Wait for the app download to complete and select the OK button as a pop-up appears on the screen.
7. Click the Go to Channel option to launch the new Xfinity Stream app.
How to Activate Xfinity Stream from Comcast on Roku
1. Click on the Sign-in option to get the Activation Code on your screen.
2. With the help of a web browser, visit the Xfinity Stream Activation website [www.xfinity.com/authorize].
3. Carefully enter the Activation Code in the respective field and click Continue.
4. Then, enter your Xfinity Stream login credentials and select the Sign In button.
5. The app screen refreshes your TV and displays the Terms and Conditions.
6. After reading the same, click Yes or No thanks.
7. Finally, Xfinity Stream is activated on your TV.
You will have five options on the home screen. They are:
Live TV – You can select this option to watch Live TV on Roku.
Saved – If you have saved any of the Xfinity Stream content, it can be accessed in the Saved section.
Search – You can select this option to search for your favorites on the Xfinity Stream Roku channel.
Settings – Like all the other applications, you can find the default settings of the Xfinity Stream. And you can also tweak the settings for your convenience.
Alternative Method to Add Xfinity Stream from Comcast on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, launch the Roku Mobile App and sign in to it if you are new to it.
NOTE: If you haven’t installed the Roku app, install it from the Google Play Store.
3. Select the Devices tab from the lower right corner and choose your Roku device to pair.
4. Click on the Channels tab.
5. Click the Channel Store option from the menu.
6. Search for the Xfinity Stream app and find the same.
7. Next, click on the Add Channel option and start downloading the app.
8. Enter the Roku Account Pin if prompted with the same.
9. Activate your Xfinity Stream app, as mentioned above.
How to Fix if the Xfinity Stream is not working on Roku
You can fix the issues on the Xfinity Stream by following the possible fixes below.
1. Make sure you have properly connected your Roku device to your TV’s HDMI Port.
2. Confirm that you have a stable internet speed.
3. If you face internet connectivity issues, reset your router.
5. Ensure that the Xfinity Stream is compatible with your Roku device’s model.
6. Update your Roku device’s firmware to the latest version.
7. Contact the customer support of Xfinity Stream.
Now you have in hand two different methods by which you can add and access on-demand Comcast Xfinity Stream on Roku. So enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels, TV shows, and movies at your convenience with the Xfinity Stream app. I hope this section was useful enough for you with the same deal.