CyberFlix on Roku is one of the best platforms that streams your favorite movies or TV shows for free. This platform offers a lightning-fast server that allows you to stream your favorites instantly without any buffering issues. Also, it supports 255+ subtitles that you can add to your favorites anytime you want. Moreover, you can download your favorites in HD quality to watch them offline.
How to Stream CyberFlix on Roku
Since the CyberFlix is unavailable on Roku, you need to screen mirror the CyberFlix app from your Android devices like smartphones or tablets.
Screen Mirror CyberFlix TV to Roku from Android Devices
Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Turn on the Screen Mirroring on Roku.
2. Next, go to your Android device’s Settings.
3. Find the Unknown Sources option and toggle it on.
4. Next, open a web browser on your Android device.
5. Search and download the CyberFlix apk file from a reliable source.
6. Next, open the APK File and tap on the Install button. The CyberFlix TV app will start to install.
7. Once the installation is complete, select the Done button.
8. Launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
9. Now, choose your Roku device from the available device list.
10. Your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
11. After that, launch the CyberFlix TV app and mirror your favorites to Roku.
Screen Mirror CyberFlix TV to Roku from PC
Initially, connect your PC to the same wifi network as Roku. Then, you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the installer file.
2. Next, open the BlueStacks installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
3. On a web browser, search for the CyberFlix TV APK File and download it on your PC.
4. Then, launch the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Click on the Install APK icon from the right menu bar.
6. Choose the APK File and select the Open button.
7. The CyberFlix TV app will be installed on your PC in minutes.
Stream2Watch, USTVGO, and 123Movies are some of the best alternatives to CyberFlix TV.
Yes, it is a safe platform. However, you can ensure your security by connecting to a VPN.