Reelgood has a very interesting collection of your favorite shows from different popular services. You can find content from different categories like animation, anime, comedy, crime, science fiction, food, adventure, and more in the service. The main intention of a service like Reelgood is to bring content from different services at a single point. Therefore, you don’t have to go through different individual apps and find interesting content. Also, Reelgood introduces you to different free and paid streaming services as well as popular movies that you can stream on Roku.
What’s on Reelgood
Reelgood has a lot of exciting content that you would not want to miss. You can access content from paid subscriptions like Netflix, Apple TV, Showtime, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Peacock TV, and Paramount+. In addition, you can access live TV services like Hulu, fuboTV, and Philo. It also lets you access free content from services like Popcornflix, Crackle, Crunchyroll, Plex, and Tubi. In addition, you can find TV everywhere services like AMC, BBC America, TNT, USA, VH1, TBS, MTV, HGTV, NBC, and Syfy in the service. If you wish, you can simply search for a movie or TV show from the service and stream it.
How to Access Reelgood on Roku
Reelgood doesn’t have an official app that you can download from the Channel Store of your device. However, the app is supported on both Android and iOS devices. Using the smartphone app, you can cast the content from Reelgood to Roku.
1. To play the content from Reelgood on your Android or iOS device on Roku, you need to connect both the participating devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the app after completing the installation process and choose your services.
3. From the app, select any content that you would like to watch.
4. You can find different streaming options to watch the show on. Choose the streaming service to watch the show on, and then sign in to your account.
5. Next, play any episode of the show you have chosen in the app.
6. Click on the Play on TV button in the app.
7. Choose your Roku device from the list on your screen.
8. Finally, you can access exciting shows from the service straight on your TV.
When you try to access shows from Reelgood, it gives you a detailed description of the show along with its rating on IMDb and the service itself. In the same way, you can access content on LG Smart TV and Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Streamio is one of the best alternatives for Reelgood.
Yes, Reelgood is completely free. But to access the contents from streaming services like Netflix, a subscription is required.