Dofu is a Live Sports Streaming platform that you can access for free. With Dofu Sports, you can watch NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MLB, and NHL on Roku devices and TV. Also, you can access the live sports on Roku for free with Dofu Sports. In addition, you can also get the scheduling events for your favorite sports. In the meantime, you can learn how to get the Dofu Sports on Roku in the following section.
Is Dofu Sports Available on Roku?
The first thing that we need to check is whether Dofu Sports is available on Roku Channel Store or not. All we need to do is go to the Roku Channel Store website. We did a search and found out that there is no support for Dofu Sports.
You can use Screen Mirroring techniques to cast the screen of your device and watch in on your Roku device as Roku supports the Screen Mirroring tech.
Feature of Dofu Sports
Here are a few of the features of Dofu as listed on their website, which makes it a very impressive choice.
- Live Stream for NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NHL, MLB high quality with 720p, 1080p – 60FPS
- Live score, scoreboard, standings, and rankings on mobile devices anywhere, anytime.
- Customize the schedule the way you want: filter by teams, division, or conference.
- Never miss a game! You can set the alarm and be reminded to tune in.
- Updated results directly matches are taking place
How to Access Dofu Sports on Roku
First of all, enable the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below to screen mirror the Dofu Sports to Roku device-connected TV.
Screen Mirror Dofu Sports on Roku from Android Smartphone
 You will need to download and install the Dofu Live Stream App from the Google Play Store.
 Now swipe down on your Android smartphone’s screen to go to the Notification Panel.
 Click on the Cast option.
- Note that the name can be different for different android devices. For example, Smart View, Cast, or Screen Mirror.
- Note that both your device and your Roku device must be connected to the same Wifi connection.
 Now, choose your Roku Player.
 Next, launch the Dofu Live stream app.
Finally, you can choose any of your favorite sports content to mirror them to your Roku device-connected TV.
Screen Mirror Dofu Sports to Roku from iOS Smartphone
 Launch the Apple App Store on your iOS Smartphone.
 Search for Dofu NFL Football and more, or click here.
 Download and install the Dofu Sports application on your iOS smartphone.
- Note. Now make sure that both your iOS Smartphone and your Roku device are connected to the same Wifi connection.
 Now, swipe down from the screen to access the Control Centre.
 Select the Screen Mirroring icon.
 You will now see a list of the available devices on the Wifi network.
 Now, choose your Roku player from the list.
 Once this is done, launch the Dofu Sports app.
You can now choose and watch any live sports of your liking on Roku.
Yes, you can download, install and use the applications to watch your favorite sports without paying a dime.
In Dofu sports, you can watch NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NHL, and MLB at 720p, 1080p – 60FPS video quality.