Bally Sports is officially available on Roku and can be installed right away from the Roku Channel Store. In addition to installing the app, you can access Bally Sports by subscribing to the streaming services.
With Bally Sports, you can stream live sports leagues on Roku, such as NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, WNBA, and more from nearly 12+ regions. You can even get access to news, live scorecards, analysis, interviews, games, and more.
In this article, you will get to know about the installation process of Bally Sports and we have explained the alternative ways to access the Bally Sports channel. Also, check out the troubleshooting methods that are necessary to fix the app issues on Roku.
What’s on Bally Sports
- Lets you watch live games and highlights anytime on the app
- Supports simultaneous streaming up to 2 devices
- Offers on-demand content, such as Original shows
- Gives real-time stats based on players, teams, and matches
How to Get Bally Sports on Roku
By installing Bally Sports on Roku, you can access the platform either through a TV Provider or a Bally Sports Plus subscription. You can subscribe to Bally Sports from the official website. Currently, the Bally Sports Plus starts at $19.99 per month
1. Turn on your Roku and connect to an internet connection.
2. From the home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. Select the Search Channels option on the menu.
4. Search for Bally Sports using the on-screen keyboard.
5. From the search results, pick the Bally Sports channel.
6. Select the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
7. Wait for the Bally Sports app adding process to be completed.
8. After the Bally Sports channel is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
9. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Bally Sports channel.
Important Note: There is no dedicated app for Bally Sports Plus, and it is only a subscription plan. However, you can access the content from Bally Sports Plus using the Bally Sports app.
How to Activate Bally Sports on Roku
Once installed, you need to activate the Bally Sports channel on Roku to access the content.
1. From your home screen, launch the Bally Sports channel.
2. You will find an activation code on the TV screen, or click the Log In button to generate an activation code.
3. On your PC or smartphone browser, visit the Bally Sports Website [www.ballysports.com/activate] to activate the Bally Sports app.
4. Enter the Activation Code you see on the TV screen and choose the cable TV provider.
5. Enter your credentials as required and log in.
6. Once you log in with your cable TV provider credentials, the Bally Sports app will be activated.
You can now go back to the Bally Sports channel and get access to your favorite sports events.
How to Watch Bally Sports on Roku Without Cable
If you don’t prefer to install the Bally Sports channel, you can try the below streaming services, as the channel is included in the service.
You can access Bally Sports as a regional sports channel on fuboTV at $85 per month. You can install the fuboTV channel on Roku and stream your favorite team league matches seamlessly. With fuboTV, you get multiple benefits, such as 150+ channels, 1000 hours of DVR storage plan, 4K streaming, and more.
To get Bally Sports via DirecTV Stream on Roku, you need to subscribe to the Choice package at $99.99 per month. Upon subscription, you can access 105+ live TV channels, and it also has 24/7 breaking news, unlimited cloud DVR storage, and more. Moreover, you can also fast-forward commercials for a better streaming experience.
How to Fix Bally Sports App Not Working on Roku
If the Bally Sports channel is not working on your Roku device, follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve the temporary issues within a short period.
1. Check the internet speed, if the content buffering for a long time.
2. Check whether the devices are connected to the same WiFi.
3. Try connecting Roku to a new WiFi network.
4. Restart the Bally Sports app if it gets stuck on the logo screen.
5. Reboot Roku when the app is freezing frequently.
6. Upgrade the Bally Sports channel, if it is outdated.
7. Update Roku TV firmware to the latest version and check.
Yes. The Bally Sports channel is free to install on your Roku streaming device.
You can watch the sports games of your hometown from the Midwest, Ohio, Oklahoma, Detroit, Wisconsin, etc., with the Bally Sports app on Roku.