Fanatiz is a popular sports streaming platform that offers live sports channels and events around the world. With that, you can stream football-soccer tournaments such as Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Ligue 2 and Ligue 2 of France, and more. Fanatiz is 100% legal to use, so you can stream it on your device without any risk. Moreover, the Fanatiz app officially supports your Roku device. So, you can get access to live Sports events and sports TV channels easily on the big screen.
How Much is Fanatiz on Roku
Below are the various subscription plans offered by Fanatiz,
|Front Row Monthly
To get a subscription from Fanatiz, you need to visit its official website.
How to Install and Stream Fanatiz on Roku
1. Set up your Roku device and press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Scroll down and click the Streaming Channels option.
3. Tap the Search Channels option.
4. Type Fanatiz in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Search for Fanatiz and select the same app from the search result.
6. From the app info page, hit the Add Channel button.
7. Once the adding process completes, select the Ok button from the prompt.
8. On the next screen, select the Go to Channel button to launch the Fanatiz app.
9. Sign in with your Fanatiz account details.
10. Now, you can enjoy watching your favorite sports on your Roku.
How to Watch Fanatiz on Roku By Screen Mirroring
The Fanatiz is also available on Android and iOS devices. So, if you have installed the Fanatiz app on these devices, you can easily screen mirror the app to Roku.
Screen Mirror Fanatiz to Roku from Android Devices
You need to enable screen mirroring on Roku to screen mirror the Fanatiz app from your Android devices to Roku.
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Install the Fanatiz app from the Google Play Store.
3. Pull down the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
4. From the scanned devices list, select your Roku device.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku TV display.
6. After that, launch the Fanatiz app and sign in with your account details.
7. You can now start streaming your favorite sports events on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Fanatiz to Roku from iOS Devices
Enable the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Search and install the Fanatiz app on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Ensure both your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
3. Navigate to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Choose your Roku device name from the list of available devices.
5. Enter the AirPlay code on your iOS device that appears on your Roku TV screen
6. Now, your iOS device screen will be mirrored to Roku TV.
7. After the process, launch the Fanatiz app and sign in with your account credentials.
8. Play any of your favorite sports events and mirror them to Roku.
With these methods, you can easily watch your favorite sports events live on the big screen using Roku.